2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami with one of the worst play calls of all-time!

giphy.gif

The Badgers started with two quick touchdowns including a 67 yard run by Freshman Jonathan Taylor.

DMH42rUWAAA-ETm.jpg

Then started giving the ball away with penalties a blocked punt, an interception and a fumble to let Purdue get close but ended the game with a drive to the 6 then ran the clock out.

Taylor came up a few yards short of setting a collegiate record of 1000 yards in 6 games.

Those refs can go fuck themselves. That's what I came away with most. Holding goes both ways assholes.

USC should put Olson in at QB, they might have better success.

USC should put Olson in at QB, they might have better success.

What network is carrying Stanford - Oregon? Looks like I'm listening to the game. Lord help me, 3hrs of Todd Husak.

The Badgers started with two quick touchdowns including a 67 yard run by Freshman Jonathan Taylor.

DMH42rUWAAA-ETm.jpg

Then started giving the ball away with penalties a blocked punt, an interception and a fumble to let Purdue get close but ended the game with a drive to the 6 then ran the clock out.

Taylor came up a few yards short of setting a collegiate record of 1000 yards in 6 games.
He'll of course be a bust in the NFL.

Also I didn't realize Darnold was basically this generations Lorenzen. He's fat as fuck.

Why the hell did Utah not challenge that?!

EDIT: nvm, all good, fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back