2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprisingly close game

Nah - it's the kind of shit i expected from Shaw. Play Bryce love until he needs to have his leg amputated, run Cameron Scarlett at 10 in the box on 7 fucking straight plays.

Did it ever occur to Shaw that Cal might figure it out or that Scarlett might get tired and run out of gas? Can a brotha' get one damn play action pass FFS?

That late 4th qtr interception was pure luck (I mean it was a terrible mistake by the CAL QB). Otherwise Cal is driving for the tie and possibly the win.

What is ridiculous is that Stanford probably beats Votre Dame next week and makes it to the PAC-12 championship game. They also could have easily won the WSU and/or the power failure game at SDSU. It's not inconceivable that this mediocre Stanford team could be 10-1.

/rant

SelfishGrouchyBeetle-small.gif

Last edited:
Time for game of the century part 12.

Nah - it's the kind of shit i expected from Shaw. Play Bryce love until he needs to have his leg amputated, run Cameron Scarlett at 10 in the box on 7 fucking straight plays.

Did it ever occur to Shaw that Cal might figure it out or that Scarlett might get tired and run out of gas? Can a brotha' get one damn play action pass FFS?

That late 4th qtr interception was pure luck (I mean it was a terrible mistake by the CAL QB). Otherwise Cal is driving for the tie and possibly the win.

What is ridiculous is that Stanford probably beats Votre Dame next week and makes it to the PAC-12 championship game. They also could have easily won the WSU and/or the power failure game at SDSU. It's not inconceivable that this mediocre Stanford team could be 10-1.

/rant

SelfishGrouchyBeetle-small.gif
tenor.gif

Minnesota was trucked by Northwestern today. You saw that, right?

Yes I did. I also saw Iowa beat Ohio State then lose to Purdue at home. Look at Georgia and Notre Dame. Nothing is a given.

Michigan gonna get four place in the B1G East again for like the fourth year in a row. I think I saw someting on Twitter that said they haven't beat a team with a winning record in like 400+ days.

Jim Mora out at UCLA. Hearing Chip rumors, but I doubt they pony up the money for him. They probably end up with Joey Freshwater lol

Edit: they fired him on his bday. Harsh

Michigan gonna get four place in the B1G East again for like the fourth year in a row. I think I saw someting on Twitter that said they haven't beat a team with a winning record in like 400+ days.

Unless we get a miracle I'm going to be hearing it from my Ohio State fan friends pretty bad next week.

Michigan/Ohio State is on Fox.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Unless we get a miracle I'm going to be hearing it from my Ohio State fan friends pretty bad next week.

Why don't you put your big girl panties on and show up at the game, like a real fan? There will be a couple of us there for this epic meltdown.

tenor.gif

Why don't you put your big girl panties on and show up at the game, like a real fan? There will be a couple of us there for this epic meltdown.

tenor.gif

I will be swearing at my TV and drinking Jack as above...or celebrating in ecstasy

I will be swearing at my TV and drinking Jack as above...or celebrating in ecstasy

you can't make it to the game? My guy at the corner of East Stadium and South Industrial always has tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back