2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

I'm not the only one feeling like our team gets hurt more than everyone else am I?

If it wasn't Rodgers throwing shoulder I don't think I'd be this distraught.

I'm trying to think of injuries like this to other QB's in the past. How can this affect his arm strength going forward?

Well there goes the season.. Packers are a shit team to watch without Rodgers playing.

This year is really, really bad. Every game you've got like 4-5 guys getting dinged up.
Now DB is questionable and Bulaga out with a concussion. What the fuck. Roll the practice squad out so we can tank for a good draft pick and protect everyone else for next season

If it wasn't Rodgers throwing shoulder I don't think I'd be this distraught.

I'm trying to think of injuries like this to other QB's in the past. How can this affect his arm strength going forward?
Was it romos throwing shoulder?

Seems like once a collarbone breaks, its prone to injury.

They could sit every defensive starter for the rest of the year and all the dbacks and olinemen would get injured very first game next season. This team has no fucking toughness on defense. Guys don't give a fuck.

R-E-L-A-X

It was a shitty thing to say, especially after a possible career altering injury. I'm sorry your team sucks so bad that that you have to take pot shots at ours.

That being said...

e62b8eb7a764b31395ea449c4ee80d3fb485ee3ec25e08872366ff9724e3669e.jpg

Idiots online saying sign Kaepernick.

They do that I probably stop watching

At this point I think a shakeup in the coaching staff has to come first. Knowing Ted he will blow it on a high draft pick anyways.

You have to think that but again it's the packers they don't like to disrupt the status quo

You have to think that but again it's the packers they don't like to disrupt the status quo
Capers and TT should be gone imo. Completely throw out the strength and conditioning staff too

Back