2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Van Pelt and Bennett: Gone.

Russ Ball looks to be the favorite right now among him, Wolf and Gutekunst.

God, I hope Ball doesn't get it out of those three. From what I understand he has no scouting credentials to his name, and is merely a contract guy.

Van Pelt and Bennett: Gone.

Russ Ball looks to be the favorite right now among him, Wolf and Gutekunst.

God, I hope Ball doesn't get it out of those three. From what I understand he has no scouting credentials to his name, and is merely a contract guy.[/QUOTE

I love Bennett from the 90’s but he is no damn OC or receivers coach, McCarthy must be shitting his pants right now he letting go of some of his favorite coaches, someone must of told him
“You,win or go home”

What I've heard is that the next GM has the option on whether McCarthy stays or goes.

What I've heard is that the next GM has the option on whether McCarthy stays or goes.
After this next season... or at least that's how Murphy made it sound.

Bennett is also still employed, but not as OC.

If the new GM wants to fire him right now it’ll happen. That 1 year extension is pretty meaningless when it comes to that

Everything I’ve read about Ball makes it sound like he’s Teds right hand man and Murphy’s friend.... Hoping it wouldn’t just be the same shit in that case. And his expertise has been around contracts and the cap, which is great but I’m unsure about his player evaluation ability, which we know Wolf and especially Gutekurst have experience in for sure

Wolfs interview is today

No idea about DC but read for OC rumors include bringing back Philbin (is an assistant with Colts but they don’t have a coach now) or McAdoo (not as a HC lol) or promoting Campen (OL coach)

I’d take Philbin back if he wants it, the offense was nasty when he was here

If the new GM wants to fire him right now it’ll happen. That 1 year extension is pretty meaningless when it comes to that

Everything I’ve read about Ball makes it sound like he’s Teds right hand man and Murphy’s friend.... Hoping it wouldn’t just be the same shit in that case. And his expertise has been around contracts and the cap, which is great but I’m unsure about his player evaluation ability, which we know Wolf and especially Gutekurst have experience in for sure

Wolfs interview is today

No idea about DC but read for OC rumors include bringing back Philbin (is an assistant with Colts but they don’t have a coach now) or McAdoo (not as a HC lol) or promoting Campen (OL coach)

I’d take Philbin back if he wants it, the offense was nasty when he was here
I saw on the coaching rumors a ton of guys that were with the team for the SB run are available or potentially on the outs at their current teams.

McFat to still be calling plays....

OC doesn't matter then.

What they SHOULD do is have the OC in the booth, call down to Rodgers the guys they want in the formation and the defensive formation and then let Godgers call it from there.

Ball early gm favorite , and internal coach for defensive coordinator , wtf “new blood”

Last edited:
Ball early gm favorite ,am and internal coach for defensive coordinator , wtf “new blood”

I'm getting reports that McCarthy blames Ball for not being able to spend more money on free agents and might chose to leave if he gets the GM job. Eliot Wolf might also leave the team.

I'm getting reports that McCarthy blames Ball for not being able to spend more money on free agents and might chose to leave if he gets the GM job. Eliot Wolf might also leave the team.

Rodgers doesn’t want Ball as GM either. Murphy is a total moron if he hires him.

Bakhtiari second year all pro,

No pro bowl???

Lol

So Mini Ted Thompson is the leading GM candidate :(

If they could snatch Schneider up they would in a heartbeat.

If they go with Ball they are fucked both short and long term, because even if they keep one of Gutekunst/Wolf for personnel responsibility/scouting; they will lose them as soon as another attractive GM opportunity opens up.

Best thing for them to do is promote Gutekunst to GM and keep Ball as the financial guy, which then leaves Eliot Wolf as the odd man out. You just utilize his expertise until he leaves, I guess. But I really don't think they can afford to lose both Gutekunst and Wolf just to promote Ball.

If they could snatch Schneider up they would in a heartbeat.

If they go with Ball they are fucked both short and long term, because even if they keep one of Gutekunst/Wolf for personnel responsibility/scouting; they will lose them as soon as another attractive GM opportunity opens up.

Best thing for them to do is promote Gutekunst to GM and keep Ball as the financial guy, which then leaves Eliot Wolf as the odd man out. You just utilize his expertise until he leaves, I guess. But I really don't think they can afford to lose both Gutekunst and Wolf just to promote Ball.

Seems Murphy is willing to “try” to talk to Schneider

Back