2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Dictador is beyond simple political scales, whether they be the leftaroos or the rightaholics. The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ knows only one thing, and that is stability.

If the lambs in this flock want stability, they will put El Dictador's name on their ballot. If they want chaos, they will put El Dictador's name on their ballot after the dreaded Lubyanka teaches them the meaning of love and pain.

I am not a man of conflict, I am but a simple farmer with a dream. A dream of harvesting the best and the brightest to lead my regime for the purpose of stability in these trying times. I will march alongside my subjects toward glorious domination in this domain, and it will be good and stable for all.
Sounds like the spectre of stability through starvation, but without the attempt to dress it up in utopian garb. I salute your transparency in simplifying class struggle into two groups; you, and everyone else.

It would be cool if we had a thread for the announcement speeches.. just a thought.

They're going to get buried here, or is that planned already?

This sounds like a grudge that can only be resolved by running against the person in a hypothetical subforum election with little reward. If only there were a way

Not sure if I have the time or energy for that lol. Plus with great power comes great responsibility and I'm not really lusting for power at the moment ;)

It would be cool if we had a thread for the announcement speeches.. just a thought.

They're going to get buried here, or is that planned already?

True, I'll made a second post under the OP with all the speeches. Round 2 is pretty much just constant speeches and pandering so it's not like the announcement one is remembered by the time voting begins

Are you liberal? If so, this is a wide open election for a right wing poster with the only four candidates leaning left.
Can we just call this thing already? It’s allllll over.

True, I'll made a second post under the OP with all the speeches. Round 2 is pretty much just constant speeches and pandering so it's not like the announcement one is remembered by the time voting begins

See that guys?

I have the best ideas.

Vote for me.

Can we just call this fucking thing already? It’s allllll over.

You do have an inherent advantage for the fact I hear archers voice when I read your posts

Sounds like the spectre of stability through starvation, but without the attempt to dress it up in utopian garb. I salute your transparency in simplifying class struggle into two groups; you, and everyone else.

El Dictador makes no arguments against the assertion that he will benefit from stability, in fact, he embraces it!

Is a man entitled to the sweat of his brow? NO. El Dictador is, but he will wipe your head and give you a Capri Sun for contributing to stability. Hell, he might even give you a medal with a badass fist on it, which then gives you the right to wield The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ against those who would deny their leader to the hopeless vagabonds who would sow chaos.

El Dictador rewards the loyalty of those who would take up arms against the dissenting pigdogs. We must solidify control in the name of stability. Peace through power, GLORY THROUGH VICTORY, STABILITY THROUGH SUPPORT.

f3x7jis.gif

I hereby nominate Rick Moranis for WR president. Rick doesn't like dealing with fame or press so I'll be doing all his communicating.

His main platforms will be laser beams are good, atomic energy is big, and jelly-proof computer screens. He's running as a conservative because it's easier, and he just wants to let everyone know, trannies are gross, muslims are evil and Obama was terrible.

His running mate will be candy, and he considers AIDS his most likely opponent. Mostly because it's big with minorities and he's hoping for a popularity boost from the comparison alone.

So vote Moranis/candy for 2018 WR Precedent. That's what we're doing here right?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back