2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already the president of the OT so this may be a conflict of interest. Last thing I need is collusion allegations.

That shit was like more words than my speech..

You post the speech to appeal to the rubles.

I become El Dictador to obtain the rubles.

The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ looks kindly upon you for your efforts, but I will be the success here. I do need El Contador though, I will consider you for your attention to detail.

a1xl4u5.gif

I forgot to turn it over to our onsite report and free speech advocate. I will be PMing sometime this week I bet. I admire this Curmudgeon fellow but I can not bend the rules of the criteria for him. His vote may not be eligible but he sure is free to campaign for whoever he wants here.

Free speech advocate indeed. Looking forward to the collusion. "Collusion" in this case meaning adding to the entertaining pandemonium.

I think Curmudgeon comes from a long line of Cloud Yellers, so was hoping for an exemption. However, I can absolutely see the necessity of working within established boundaries. Can't have the inmates running the jai.., err asylum now can we?

I'm already the president of the OT so this may be a conflict of interest. Last thing I need is collusion allegations.

Why worry, you can just ignore it if someone points it out. Hell you'll ignore it even if you're charged....

<{MingNope}>

You post the speech to appeal to the rubles.

I become El Dictador to obtain the rubles.

The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ looks kindly upon you for your efforts, but I will be the success here. I do need El Contador though, I will consider you for your attention to detail.

a1xl4u5.gif

I posted a speech that appeals to the times, and all posters, and most importantly to make @RIPWarrior look like an idiot as usual.

Alright then I have no choice but to nominate myself. I wasn't born in this country, I'm not 35 and I have no plans or proposals. I've also been colluding with Chile. Not on purpose, I was trying to get free food at a Lowe's parking lot and kind of promised to ease sanctions because I thought the guy asked me to "grease sandwich".

Also I don't have a twitter.

If you can't vote, you can't run either.. but you still are free to stick around and support/destroy other campaigns.

Why do you hate me?

No hate is present here.

It didn't stop @Palis

Wait so I have to register to vote?

I'd like to register to vote! @Lead

I posted a speech that appeals to the times, and all posters, and most importantly to make @RIPWarrior look like an idiot as usual.

I'm actually surprised he's stuck around what with all the slowflakes getting salty and rustling into bolivian.

I give you credit @RIPWarrior, you are the bottom of the barrel, but you belong. The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ salutes you for your perseverance.

Which wrestler would you like to oil up first? Hulk Hogan or Ultimate Warrior?

Leg drops, yellow, face paint, bandanas, the 80's, steroids, being 10. That's what comes to my mind first. But for Palis, it's.... oiling up dudes.

I bet you're a big GSP fan, aren't you?

Free speech advocate indeed. Looking forward to the collusion. "Collusion" in this case meaning adding to the entertaining pandemonium.

I think Curmudgeon comes from a long line of Cloud Yellers, so was hoping for an exemption. However, I can absolutely see the necessity of working within established boundaries. Can't have the inmates running the jai.., err asylum now can we?
If you can't vote, you can't run either.. but you still are free to stick around and support/destroy other campaigns.

No hate is present here.

It didn't stop @Palis
eYdgOzT.jpg

I'm actually surprised he's stuck around what with all the slowflakes getting salty and rustling into bolivian.

I give you credit @RIPWarrior, you are the bottom of the barrel, but you belong. The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ salutes you for your perseverance.

Are you liberal? If so, this is a wide open election for a right wing poster with the only four candidates leaning left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back