2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's my count for being reported? Reports too, if you can show it.

85 this year and counting, although you've topped that significantly by making 187 reports.
Getting OT here though, so no more reporting reports.

85 this year and counting, although you've topped that significantly by making 187 reports.
Getting OT here though, so no more reporting reports.
OK, thanks.

Also, LOL @ my number of reports. My trigger finger was awful itchy there for awhile. But, it worked out in the end.

187 reported, pretty easy to see where the actual issue is

187 reported, pretty easy to see where the actual issue is
Yeah, it took way too long for Sherdog to get rid of all the shit tier trolls in the War Room. I shouldn't have ever even had to report those posts. It was obvious after they trolled @Quipling's thread in support that they were insane.

Yeah, it took way too long for Sherdog to get rid of all the shit tier trolls in the War Room. I shouldn't have ever even had to report those posts. It was obvious after they trolled @Quipling's thread in support that they were insane.

Snitchmaster in Chief.

Snitchmaster in Chief.
I don't understand why everyone calls it snitching. If there was a community group that met every week to discuss politics, and 5-8 people consistently made those discussions impossible, and secretly conspired to ruin the discussion group and it's leaders/members; would it be snitching to tell the leadership of the group about their shit? To take action to remove that cancer from the group?

No, it's just common sense. It's not about ideas, it's about actually being able to discuss things without intentional destruction of the conversations. The more ideas the better.

I don't understand why everyone calls it snitching. If there was a community group that met every week to discuss politics, and 5-8 people consistently made those discussions impossible, and secretly conspired to ruin the discussion group and it's leaders/members; would it be snitching to tell the leadership of the group about their shit? To take action to remove that cancer from the group?

No, it's just common sense. It's not about ideas, it's about actually being able to discuss things without intentional destruction of the conversations. The more ideas the better.

187 is a lot tho bro.

@Ruprecht

What are my numbers? Pretty please?

187 is a lot tho bro.

@Ruprecht

What are my numbers? Pretty please?
My numbers got pumped up because of the derail tactics that the Deplorabots use. I wouldn't report until the 3rd post of derailing, but then I'd report all the derailing posts. Which, at times, would be 7+ in a single thread, from a single poster.

Not easily, although we can look up how many times someone's posts have been reported. You haven't been reported at all this year.

Edit: I spoke too soon, someone just reported you to spoil your record.
<Moves>

My numbers got pumped up because of the derail tactics that the Deplorabots use. I wouldn't report until the 3rd post of derailing, but then I'd report all the derailing posts. Which, at times, would be 7+ in a single thread, from a single poster.
<Deported1>

It certainly would. Not now though. Things have calmed down nicely. Now it's time to lead the War Room in a new, and better, direction.

Vote Thompson!!!

Keep in mind if you don't vote for Thompson he might report you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back