2018-2019 NCAA BASKETBALL - LET US BANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping we'd at least keep it close. Oh well.

Tbf the refs do suck. You’d be hard-pressed to find a decently called cbb game. It’s an easy out when you’re getting smacked.

Kentucky has shot 13 more free throws their fans are worse than Duke fans

Duke is scary but they aren’t going to shoot this well throughout the season. Kentucky always struggles early (sans 2012). Duke is insane and Kentucky will be fine. It’s 1 game.
latest

100 points with 7.5 minutes left.

<6>

I wonder who @HAWTakayama is cheering for between his beloved Calipari and Ratface.

Kentucky has shot 13 more free throws their fans are worse than Duke fans

Looking at free throws attempted is a pretty short-sighted way to judge how the game was called. There’s different context to certain calls. Either way, the refs obviously aren’t the reason UK lost. They have a ton of things to fix.

His body control in the air is amazing. Dude is going to be an And 1 machine in the NBA.

easiest bets in the world are going against michigan state when they play good teams early in the year. they lose almost every single time the first couple weeks until they eventually find their form

Member when Coach K said one and dones were killing the sport?

This Duke team will be fun to watch. I think everyone is already sold on Zion. I am curious to see more of Reddish.

Damn, who saw that Michigan beatdown coming? You know Nova will have 30+ wins come tourney time and be a #1 seed still.

UConn could beat Syracuse tomorrow .

UConn could beat Syracuse tomorrow .
I'm still crying in the fetal position that this isnt a normal conference game.

Can't wait to see how many times they reference the 6ot game

At least Calipari's son is a good bitchboy who rides the bench for UK, Boeheim's son seeing legit playtime for Cuse... sad

Very happy to see UConn beat Syracuse last night.

The Conn is back! Dan Hurley is a helluva coach. Look at what he did at URI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back