Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

Media's default setting is to protect Democrats. All kinds of nefarious activity in Broward and in Arizona and rather than looking into it and questioning all these ballots found that massively favor Democrats in split states, they attack the POTUS and anyone questioning why Broward and other Dem strongholds can never do their job properly.

Democrats and the mainstream media are one party. They don't even pretend.

They have stolen Senate seats before with ballots somehow found late that massively favor 90% for one candidate and the media yawns. And then pretend like criticizing the press is a danger to democracy.

The Blue Wave has the right scared. Awesome

Media's default setting is to protect Democrats. All kinds of nefarious activity in Broward and in Arizona and rather than looking into it and questioning all these ballots found that massively favor Democrats in split states, they attack the POTUS and anyone questioning why Broward and other Dem strongholds can never do their job properly.

Democrats and the mainstream media are one party. They don't even pretend.

They have stolen Senate seats before with ballots somehow found late that massively favor 90% for one candidate and the media yawns. And then pretend like criticizing the press is a danger to democracy.
"Democrats and the mainstream media are one party. They don't even pretend."
Is fox and am radio MSM? How about the 100s of fox local channels that parrot trump through fox national channel, are they part of the MSM?
Do you feel fox is fair and balanced news and not just one party with trump? Dont pretend!

Marco rubio is promoting a seth rich cter.

Lololol

The election isn't quite over yet.

Democrats seem to have taken a slight lead in Arizona, and all Florida races should go to a mandatory re-count.

It's worth taking the time to re-count, and re-re-count if necessary.

Counting every vote isn't partisan-- it's democracy.

Dude, everybody knows millions of illegal votes always go to Democrats. Trump tells us so.
Yeah, he even put Chris Kobach in charge of an Election Fraud Commission (which found no fraud and was disbanded within a year).

Chris Kobach was an expert because after years of ginning up this CT, he managed to identify exactly 5 illegally cast ballots as Kansas Attorney General.

The Blue Wave has the right scared. Awesome
I don't see it. I mean, sure, I wish "my side" had won another seat or two, but whatever. It balances out eventually before one party can fuck shit up too badly.

I like how trump is sneaky trying to lay this on rubio if it goes to hell.

Let's take our exalted, Justice Special K as an example. Surely he would want due process over baseless speculation. And considering the rancorous howling the right made over that issue, I'm sure they'll be the first to understand.

I like how trump is sneaky trying to lay this on rubio if it goes to hell.

Wonder if Rubio has ever forgiven Trump for the little Marco stuff

why do you think you get to make a statement like that, after the year we've had? You're a clown if you believe its not at least suspicious that suddenly they found just enough lost votes to sway the results.
I repeat, stfu about voter fraud, there is no evidence for any of the bullshit conservatives and in particular Rick Scott ("they just found votes"...no they didn't) and Trump (Trump is just full of shit generally and a liar by nature so who cares).

So either stop saying shit without any evidence of voter fraud or present some actual proof.

You idiots were all about evidence and due process for Kavanaugh...now you could care less. Go away, you're just making shit up because "gut feelings".

This sort of rhetorical question, with only one answer that everyone agrees on, is a distraction from the unsubstantiated and REPEATED claims of massive voter fraud with zero evidence to back it up.

I love when people are too scared to answer easy questions because they know it blows up their own argument.

Even if that was for just one election, the rate would still only be 0.00078125%. Forget acceptable, that's actually impressive.

Well that math works if every case of fraud was during the presidential election.

Well that math works if every case of fraud was during the presidential election.

I was only using the numbers from that link, and was being generous just applying one election to that equation. I'd love to know the voter fraud cases of all elections since being recorded to calculate a new equation.

Back