Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

final vote tally before recount:

50.1% Rick Scott GOP 4,098,107
49.9% Bill Nelson Dem 4,085,545

49.6% Ron DeSantis GOP 4,075,879
49.2% Andrew Gillum Dem 4,042,195

I'm surprised they didn't 'find' more ballots to get gillum closer

https://www.politico.com/election-results/2018/florida/
Yeah, when you're pimping a shameless conspiracy theory, don't be surprised when the results don't match your stupid fucking fantasy. Lulz. Ass.

eAPCHme.png

so all the blunders and admitted fraud by snipes are but a fantasy ? anyone who keeps trying to downplay this looks utterly foolish

Lol conservatives are having a meltdown with all these conspiracies.

another republican rep who won on tuesday is having her win reversed in new mexico .. yvette herrell .. she was declared the winner .. they call her two hours after it's done and tell her they 'found 4000 ballots' .. now apparently they've declared the opponent the winner .. a district trump won by 10

Do you really think American voters are going to trust a process like this? The Democratic platform never won in the marketplace of ideas. American voters didn't suddenly "convert" to progressivism. The only reason any of these elections are close is because millions of anchor babies are now voting, rampant voter fraud, and an army of bureaucrats, media, and corporate globetrotters attempting subvert the will of the American People. Any process that allows this to happen is doomed to fail. The final vote will be held on the battlefield.
l@nd0

Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, a one-time speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan who later became Russia’s leading defender on Capitol Hill and an outspoken advocate for legalized marijuana, was defeated Saturday, a victim of California’s Democratic tilt and voters’ distaste for President Donald Trump.

'voter's distaste of trump'

^whether this is true or not it's not reflective of the next presidential election so I hope those on the left aren't counting on this as a sign of anything

'voter's distaste of trump'

^whether this is true or not it's not reflective of the next presidential election so I hope those on the left aren't counting on this as a sign of anything
Blue wave occurred. 2 more years until presidential elections. Personally, I think the chances of Trump getting to 2020 with any chance of winning is slim considering how good he is at sabotaging himself. A lot will happen between now and the end of 2019 that nobody can predict...let alone 2020.

Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, a one-time speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan who later became Russia’s leading defender on Capitol Hill and an outspoken advocate for legalized marijuana, was defeated Saturday, a victim of California’s Democratic tilt and voters’ distaste for President Donald Trump.

Dana Rohrabacher was one of the most backwards and generally dumbest human beings to ever inhabit Congress.

Another in the late breaking massive wave..."blue trickle" is sounding hilarious at this point as the Democrats are now pouring it on.

another republican rep who won on tuesday is having her win reversed in new mexico .. yvette herrell .. she was declared the winner .. they call her two hours after it's done and tell her they 'found 4000 ballots' .. now apparently they've declared the opponent the winner .. a district trump won by 10
So you think they are lying about the 4000 ballots? Or you just dont like the result?

Do you really think American voters are going to trust a process like this? The Democratic platform never won in the marketplace of ideas. American voters didn't suddenly "convert" to progressivism. The only reason any of these elections are close is because millions of anchor babies are now voting, rampant voter fraud, and an army of bureaucrats, media, and corporate globetrotters attempting subvert the will of the American People. Any process that allows this to happen is doomed to fail. The final vote will be held on the battlefield.
Blah blah blah...and your "battlefield" comment is disturbing.

So you think they are lying about the 4000 ballots? Or you just dont like the result?

You have to admit, the fact that this has always benefited the leftist candidate over the last 25 years seems a little suspect---as in mathematically impossible is pretty suspect. lol

And many (dare I say most) times they were indeed lying and cheating.

I don't know anything about the race you cite, so therefore I reserve comment on that one.

I actually think the absentee ballots favor Democrats because a bunch of working young people vote for them. Old people with nothing to do go vote at the polls and they lean repub usually.

Historically higher voter turnout favors the Democrats. To the point that Republicans have openly acknowledged that they take efforts to try and inhibit voter turnout. So should you really be flabbergasted that counting all the ballots, especially provisional or absentee ballots pushes the vote towards Democrats? Republicans aren't they know that be the case which is why they've tried to limit voter access to them. They want less votes to be cast because they know it's unlikely to favor them.

Blue wave occurred. 2 more years until presidential elections. Personally, I think the chances of Trump getting to 2020 with any chance of winning is slim considering how good he is at sabotaging himself. A lot will happen between now and the end of 2019 that nobody can predict...let alone 2020.

You got your shit pushed in, and all your hype was for nothing. You merely managed to survive another 2 years. You now have a meager 10-vote majority in one chamber of one branch of government, and you had to cheat to eke it out. Congrats. Now sit back and observe as we burn everything you love and piss on the ashes. Not a damn thing you can do except cry.

You got your shit pushed in, and all your hype was for nothing. You merely managed to survive another 2 years. You now have a meager 10-vote majority in one chamber of one branch of government, and you had to cheat to eke it out. Congrats. Now sit back and observe as we burn everything you love and piss on the ashes. Not a damn thing you can do except cry.
....jesus

Back