2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooks a 4th round keeper for me so I have high hopes.

I'm leaning towards keeping him but I could also take Keenan Allen for a 3rd too. Evvvvvvveryone's keeping a bunch of RB's though so I'm thinking that I should probably stick with Cook.
think he has too much competition from Gurley, Woods and Kupp. Prob will have 3 big games and the rest will be duds.

Keenan for a 3rd seems like a no brainer

That’s the idea. New OC + Lewis + big year from Corey Davis. I really like Mariota so I hope it happens.
I loved Henry out of college. Hopefully they get it going. That is a potentially nasty backfield.

I loved Henry out of college. Hopefully they get it going. That is a potentially nasty backfield.
i still remember that last breakaway run won you our matchup

I'm willing to reboot Hodor if you guys are still down. PM me your emails if you guys wanna keep playing.
Sorry I just saw this, but I'm in. Already responded to the email sign up.

Wow I lost all hope for Luck this season watching his preseason

@RabidJesus Do you still have room in Hodor League or SD I? SD II has a retard for a commissioner.

think he has too much competition from Gurley, Woods and Kupp. Prob will have 3 big games and the rest will be duds.

Keenan for a 3rd seems like a no brainer
Nah Dalvin Cook lol. I don't want anything to do with Brandin Cooks

Wow I lost all hope for Luck this season watching his preseason
Haven't watched Pre-Season ball other than highlights. What's scary?

EDIT:
NVM, watching the Ravens/Dolts highlights and I think I see what you're talking about.

Haven't watched Pre-Season ball other than highlights. What's scary?

EDIT:
NVM, watching the Ravens/Dolts highlights and I think I see what you're talking about.

I mean we should cut the guy some slack. Luck has been shelved for how long now? He's going to have to shake a lot of rust off.

I mean we should cut the guy some slack. Luck has been shelved for how long now? He's going to have to shake a lot of rust off.
I know I'm in a league with at least a couple people here someplace but... Is streaming a QB a stupid idea for say a 10 person league with no money on the line? PPR.

Feel like I always take a QB too early and am going to try and resist doing that this year.

I know I'm in a league with at least a couple people here someplace but... Is streaming a QB a stupid idea for say a 10 person league with no money on the line? PPR.

Feel like I always take a QB too early and am going to try and resist doing that this year.

Lol, everyone gets a worthwhile QB in a 10 man league. Hell you can make the argument for 12 man leagues. Wait till the 7th or 8th round.

Lol, everyone gets a worthwhile QB in a 10 man league. Hell you can make the argument for 12 man leagues. Wait till the 7th or 8th round.
I figured my last three picks will be like QB, Kicker, Defense and just frontload with WRs and RBs since it's PPR. MAYBE stream a TE or just hope and pray I get Kelce, Ertz, Gronk, or Graham somehow.

Why leagues I run we start 2 qbs. Only 8 teams though. So 16 start a week and almost every starting qb is rostered. Hurts to sit and wait for qbs....

2-qb
3-rb
4-wr
1-te
1-rb,wr,te
1-k
1-def
9 bench spots.

Makes the drafts more fun then everyone just taking rbs and wrs while waiting for qbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back