Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
About to make it rain with his shit.

On the cool I'll hold the money no problem just send me the details

Fucking LOL at your new AV!!!!!

I'm down but it depends on what states everyone lives in. I don't remember the list but I know if you live in florida then yahoo blocks you from money leagues.
I'll be completely honest I'm looking for a second league that isn't money to have some fun.

Who took over commissioner for soda last year? I’ll be sad if the Hodor league comes to an end.
After Soda left abruptly last year, i found myself as the commissioner of both Sherdog L1 and Hodor. I'm assuming because i'm a pretty active player (i would also take over for inactives if he wanted me to) and he knew i'm the commish of some other money leagues. I found myself in way too many leagues, like 8 or 9. This is too many for me and i don't really enjoy standard (shallow to me) formats anyway.

My guess is all those leagues will die.
I hope not.

@sickc0d3r @DLX @saugeye killah @TidalWave89 @ThinkGreen @Kill Yourself @metal @INeedARemedy

I'm willing to reboot Hodor if you guys are still down. PM me your emails if you guys wanna keep playing.

I probably should have wrote this weeks ago but i'm looking for somebody to take over SL1 and Hodor. Give me your email and i'll make you commish of Hodor (or both). Anybody else willing to do this and has been part of the fantasy community for a long time can commish them as well.

12 Team Auction Draft

QB - Kirk Cousins
RB - David Johnson
RB - Derrick Henry
WR - Allen Robinson
WR - Demaryius Thomas
FLEX - Sammy Watkins
TE - Engram
K- Boswell
Bench - Crowell
Bench - Devante Parker
Bench - Kerryon Johnson
Bench - Funchess
Bench - Jordan Wilkins

I probably should have wrote this weeks ago but i'm looking for somebody to take over SL1 and Hodor. Give me your email and i'll make you commish of Hodor (or both). Anybody else willing to do this and has been part of the fantasy community for a long time can commish them as well.
Yea thatll be easier. I was trying to remember who took over last year.

12 Team Auction Draft

QB - Kirk Cousins
RB - David Johnson
RB - Derrick Henry
WR - Allen Robinson
WR - Demaryius Thomas
FLEX - Sammy Watkins
TE - Engram
K- Boswell
Bench - Crowell
Bench - Devante Parker
Bench - Kerryon Johnson
Bench - Funchess
Bench - Jordan Wilkins

This standard? If so, I really like this team. Plus I expect DT to show off with Case this year.

This standard? If so, I really like this team. Plus I expect DT to show off with Case this year.

Half point PPR

Kind of banking on DT to get back to form. A little nervous about how many snaps Lewis is going to take from Henry, but otherwise I'm fairly happy with the team.

Half point PPR

Kind of banking on DT to get back to form. A little nervous about how many snaps Lewis is going to take from Henry, but otherwise I'm fairly happy with the team.

Well the good thing is that you rolled the dice on two rookie RBs on teams that don't have a true three down back. Its a big bet but due to how you drafted, I completely understand why you did what you did.

Edit the two picks I would worry about are

Cousins & Watkins. A lot of people have been giving me shit over negging Cousins this year. Don't get me wrong, he's great value for his ADP. I just don't like drafting a player thats going to be in a new offensive scheme plus Viking have got a stellar run game if Cook stays healthy.

Well the good thing is that you rolled the dice on two rookie RBs on teams that don't have a true three down back. Its a big bet but due to how you drafted, I completely understand why you did what you did.

Edit the two picks I would worry about are

Cousins & Watkins. A lot of people have been giving me shit over negging Cousins this year. Don't get me wrong, he's great value for his ADP. I just don't like drafting a player thats going to be in a new offensive scheme plus Viking have got a stellar run game if Cook stays healthy.

Vikings also have an elite defense, so Kirk isn’t going to need to throw a ton like he did in Washington. I think that hurts his value the most.

Vikings also have an elite defense, so Kirk isn’t going to need to throw a ton like he did in Washington. I think that hurts his value the most.

I was also concerned with how Cousins looked this past Saturday. I know its fake football season and that it was a small sample size but <{clintugh}>

I was also concerned with how Cousins looked this past Saturday. I know its fake football season and that it was a small sample size but <{clintugh}>
Cousins is not worth what he's being paid.

Cousins is not worth what he's being paid.
Billy-D-Claps-While-Smoking-A-Cigar.gif

This guy gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back