2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im at 6 in my main league. Going back and forth on either saquon barkley or antonio brown. Hopefully ill know more about barkleys hamstring before the 28th. Im really not as high on hunt or kamara there.
Why....?

kamara was over 6ypc last year right? I just dont see it being sustainable. Hunt is going to share more of a load. I mean i have them both top 10 probably, but just not sure i want to go there at 6.

im at 6 in my main league. Going back and forth on either saquon barkley or antonio brown. Hopefully ill know more about barkleys hamstring before the 28th. Im really not as high on hunt or kamara there.
Who do you have going before Brown. No way he lasts til 6th. Top 5 in some order is easy. Brown and the 4 rb's

kamara was over 6ypc last year right? I just dont see it being sustainable. Hunt is going to share more of a load. I mean i have them both top 10 probably, but just not sure i want to go there at 6.
Kamara is going to get more of the workload if anything. Theres nothing to suggest a fall off for either.

Having Barkley over them is crazy.

Who do you have going before Brown. No way he lasts til 6th. Top 5 in some order is easy. Brown and the 4 rb's
I personally would go brown/Saquon 5/6 in some order. I don’t think it’s a given brown goes top 5.

Kamara is going to get more of the workload if anything. Theres nothing to suggest a fall off for either.

Having Barkley over them is crazy.
I don’t doubt kamara will be heavily involved. But teams will game plan and I don’t know if his higher usage auto means more stats. But I mean like I said I think he’s top 10. But barkley is a beast and a 3 down back who both catches passes and will get goal line touches.

I personally would go brown/Saquon 5/6 in some order. I don’t think it’s a given brown goes top 5.
I like barkley for a rookie but have Brown easily ahead of him. I could see Brown go #1 in some drafts. With the other 4 rbs after him. Have not really done my rankings yet at rb but most likely this.

Bell
Gurley
Elliott
DJ

Barkley
Kamara
Gordon
Fournette
Hunt
Mccaffrey

If anyone else is interested we have at least one spot open

I don’t doubt kamara will be heavily involved. But teams will game plan and I don’t know if his higher usage auto means more stats. But I mean like I said I think he’s top 10. But barkley is a beast and a 3 down back who both catches passes and will get goal line touches.

Don’t forget Kamara catches a shit ton of passes. He will definitely catch more than Barkley.

I'm down but it depends on what states everyone lives in. I don't remember the list but I know if you live in florida then yahoo blocks you from money leagues.

How does Yahoo know its a money league? Just set it up as a free league and have a mod like @RR hold the money.

Lol at living in FL.

How does Yahoo know its a money league? Just set it up as a free league and have a mod like @RR hold the money.

Lol at living in FL.

About to make it rain with his shit.

On the cool I'll hold the money no problem just send me the details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back