2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman-Man-4d0b418e018e5_hires.jpg

You wanted to talk pizza in private. We can do it here if you wish.

I like pineapple and pepperoni mainly .

I'm assuming that this is code for some sick shit.

Alex Jones is onto you inter-dimensional psychic vampires.

<{fry}>

I also remember my first time calling him Cubo de mierda in a Israel/Palestine thread where he condoned imprisoning children and settlers running them over and such. Worse than Hitler.

Naw man, you have been better for a while now, but you used to have the same debate tropes all the posters I dislike use.

Personal attack, followed by high road. Strawman followed by moved goal post. Ect.

Your Ilk doesn't debate anything, you guys brand and market. When someone challenges your branding and marketing propaganda, you respond with debate tropes.

I don't agree with Georic on a whole lot.

Lowmanproblems is actually to the left of me.

I have no problem with these posters, despite that we disagree. I honestly don't like you guys, that I view as the neo-liberal click. You guys are like the counter to the Republican talking points crews here.

I feel like most of the regulars that aren't on one of those teams, just avoid you guys. We already know what we will get for responses. Marketing and tropes.
Greoric is a sociopath lol. You keep strange company though, that's your thing. White supremacist friends you talk about all the time, etc. Can't help you there, if you dig psychos you dig psychos, that's your crew. Shrug?

The fact that you see me and whoever else as a "neo-liberal click" is paranoia turned up to 11. Like we're secretly running your lives with the help of bankers on a karate forum. It's too weird, dude.

Sanity is the way to go.

Greoric is a sociopath lol. You keep strange company though, that's your thing. White supremacist friends you talk about all the time, etc. Can't help you there, if you dig psychos you dig psychos, that's your crew. Shrug?

The fact that you see me and whoever else as a "neo-liberal click" is paranoia turned up to 11. Like we're secretly running your lives with the help of bankers on a karate forum. It's too weird, dude.

Sanity is the way to go.

Lol, this is just as thin as the whole neo-liberal clicks' schtick.

Trying to pretend you and Jack, and Trotsky aren't your own little echo chamber is hilarious.

Sanity is the way to go.
Insanity is fun on karate message boards tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back