2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ Debbie Downer and the deep serious depression crew. Holy carp.

Seriously, if the guy doesn't win he's going to harm himself.

Vote Luckyshot, he's not suicidally depressed!

How can you be surprised lucky?

You have surrounded yourself with the passive aggressive scum of the war room.

Why are you surprised you ended up covered in their mud?

You have done the equivalent of a right leaning poster creating a campaign team of Cint, and reanimated Reagan.
I'm aggressive-aggressive, you goofball. You're looking at the wrong camp for that charge. Passive aggressive is all team depression lol

I'm aggressive-aggressive, you goofball. You're looking at the wrong camp for that charge. Passive aggressive is all team depression lol

Naw man, you have been better for a while now, but you used to have the same debate tropes all the posters I dislike use.

Personal attack, followed by high road. Strawman followed by moved goal post. Ect.

Your Ilk doesn't debate anything, you guys brand and market. When someone challenges your branding and marketing propaganda, you respond with debate tropes.

I don't agree with Georic on a whole lot.

Lowmanproblems is actually to the left of me.

I have no problem with these posters, despite that we disagree. I honestly don't like you guys, that I view as the neo-liberal click. You guys are like the counter to the Republican talking points crews here.

I feel like most of the regulars that aren't on one of those teams, just avoid you guys. We already know what we will get for responses. Marketing and tropes.

I think it's equally important everyone remembers this is a fictional election for a fictional position for a very real sticky thread on an online karate forum subforum.

3oq7so.jpg

It's great that we both recognize that. What about the rest of the people going through life without a clue?

Yikes. This whole exchange was painful to watch. Two subnormal thinkers using bad reasoning and congratulating themselves on how smart they are. Where are the people who complain about smugness? @Devout Pessimist?

You wanted to talk pizza in private. We can do it here if you wish.

I like pineapple and pepperoni mainly .

Oh fuck the one time you're awake and you show food preferences worse than @Medulla Omoplata

He's legally retarded and would put a banana on a pizza but certainly never a pineapple

WHAT IN THE FUCK

You wanted to talk pizza in private. We can do it here if you wish.

I like pineapple and pepperoni mainly .

You're not even man enough to engage in a no holds barred back alley pizza chat

pffft

<DisgustingHHH>

Oh fuck the one time you're awake and you show food preferences worse than @Medulla Omoplata

He's legally retarded and would put a banana on a pizza but certainly never a pineapple

WHAT IN THE FUCK

You dont know shit about fuck clippy. Pepperoni and pineapple makes a fine pie and you add in some garlic and salami and you really got yourself a dish

Seriously, why would anyone vote for Cubo de mierda?

The guy just ignores you when you ask him a simple but critical question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back