2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v1 - Women's World Cup 2019 Edition

Will you watch any of the women's world cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ilived.jpg

It looks like the dude from Sugar Ray just got a Hitler moustache surgically removed.

@Peteyandjia @Rebelfett @Carl Drogo @Spoken @Bones
Went to the Felipe Andrew (teammate of mine so it was dirt cheap) seminar. Fuck that guy is outstanding. Has options from everywhere.
Has my balding ass on his story if you give it a peep

https://www.instagram.com/fellipeandrew/

Got to roll with him too. Obviously clowned me but let me play a bit. Nursing a bad knee injury so he just gave me looks.
That's sweet, but I'm not searching through his IG for a bald twink. Thanks tho

luff you

@Peteyandjia @Rebelfett @Carl Drogo @Spoken @Bones
Went to the Felipe Andrew (teammate of mine so it was dirt cheap) seminar. Fuck that guy is outstanding. Has options from everywhere.
Has my balding ass on his story if you give it a peep

https://www.instagram.com/fellipeandrew/

Got to roll with him too. Obviously clowned me but let me play a bit. Nursing a bad knee injury so he just gave me looks.

Don't have an IG to see the story, but I can picture your godly flow in my minds eye.

So embarrassing having a team like Can Marino. The US Women's team would beat them.

{<jordan}

The women’s team would get wrecked by San Marino’s U-18 squad.

Fuck sake lol. Thought I could have a cheeky look at the sherdog while watching F1 Q2.

I need Haas to replace both drivers and get it going soon. USA USA
Sorry Drog :S Didnt know you watched ... will tag you and spoile it next time.

Don't have an IG to see the story, but I can picture your godly flow in my minds eye.

You can bypass needing an account to view stories lol, I uploaded it for you coz it was pretty sick and needs to be seen

@Da Speeit

@Dr J @UVee @Chris Partlow @Sexy @Jimmy McGill

Lingard 'set to see Manchester United pay packet rise to £130,000-a-week' as Solskjaer wants to make forward key man at Old Trafford

comments on this lol

27 year old prospect, trying to tie him down and keep vultures like city away before he hits his prime at 35

I can't leave this one alone.. Liverpool have the Player of the Year, Golden Gloves winner, TWO Golden Boot winners and Champions of Europe and the Salford Bottlers have Jesse Lingard managed by Ole the Wally.

Last edited:
Hey that’s cool
im doing so many things wrong lol

lol it's repeating so you can stare at it continuously on loop but don't overanalyse yourself mate!

you did alot of things right too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back