2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v1 - Women's World Cup 2019 Edition

Will you watch any of the women's world cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sell their car park to the government for a billion or 2, imo.
No need, we might yet help them out, and many of our fellow supporters think its a great idea.:confused: {if we take that welsh twat, even on loan, i'm getting a mod to take my name off the supporters list:mad:}

No need, we might yet help them out, and many of our fellow supporters think its a great idea.:confused: {if we take that welsh twat, even on loan, i'm getting a mod to take my name off the supporters list:mad:}

Ship out Alexis and bring in Bale on a (relatively) cheap loan, I'd be only be angry, not furious.

If we spunk 75m and 350k p/w on him you really would have to question the sanity of all involved.

D59ZxMYXkAAHt3K.jpg

Lingard, Matic, Young, Jones, McTominay, Smalling, Lukaku, Sanchez and Rashford.

All will play 30+ games for us next season. We'll be seventh at xmas. New manager (Giggsehh!!!111) will come in and get us to 6th by May. 2 days of celebrations will commence.

Lingard, Matic, Young, Jones, McTominay, Smalling, Lukaku, Sanchez and Rashford.

All will play 30+ games for us next season. We'll be seventh at xmas. New manager (Giggsehh!!!111) will come in and get us to 6th by May. 2 days of celebrations will commence.
Jones would've played 30+ but he got injured at the start of September, prediction wise, by the time the league takes shape {8 to 10 games in} we won't be in the Top 4, even for the 2 hrs in between televised matches.

what a fkin awesome fight Cejudo vs Marlon was !! Huge hespect

Jones would've played 30+ but he got injured at the start of September, prediction wise, by the time the league takes shape {8 to 10 games in} we won't be in the Top 4, even for the 2 hrs in between televised matches.

More likely to be 7th than 4th.

More likely to be 18th than 1st.

Jakka starting, England to win 6-0

1560085357087_lc_galleryImage_.JPG

1560085228864_lc_galleryImage_.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back