Elections 2022 Mid-term Elections PBP

Select your 2022 midterm predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree , my opinion was based more on a obama era gop. This last two years have been pretty balanced. I would actually argue the gop will be even more inclined to work across the aisles this next two years now that young voters are in play…i could see gop establishment split from freedom caucus candidates to middle ground politics in regards to national level policies.

I’m not optimistic as we keep seeing the GOP double down on going more extreme, but this would be so nice.

To the chuds:

shawn-michaels-shawn.gif

I agree , my opinion was based more on a obama era gop. This last two years have been pretty balanced. I would actually argue the gop will be even more inclined to work across the aisles this next two years now that young voters are in play…i could see gop establishment split from freedom caucus candidates to middle ground politics in regards to national level policies.
The gop has to work with Dems. Otherwise they will have not be able to claim responsibility for things they didn't pass.

They just need to face reality. The left won and America is officially going down the toilet. Maybe, just maybe, they can negotiate a few small things in their favor if the Dems are feeling extra friendly. But the country has spoken and they want an AOC-inspired American government. That’s just the reality whether they’re willing to accept it or not.

Thank god we have Marjorie Taylor Green in office negotiating on our behalf!

I see we have a few misogynists in here who would rather females not have the ability to vote. As well some republican politicians and pundits on the right want the voting age increased to 21 or even 28 because they are mad at the massive turnout of gen z voters who overwhelmingly voted Democrat in these midterms. I can tell you 100% they wouldn't be saying this if they voted Republican but they did not. I also have a feeling a few people in here would want the voting age increased as well.

I see we have a few misogynists in here who would rather females not have the ability to vote. As well some republican politicians and pundits on the right want the voting age increased to 21 or even 28 because they are mad at the massive turnout of gen z voters who overwhelmingly voted Democrat in these midterms. I can tell you 100% they wouldn't be saying this if they voted Republican but they did not. I also have a feeling a few people in here would want the voting age increased as well.
Sherdog has always been full of misogyny. Safety in numbers, funnily enough the least number of misogynist women haters are in the OT. Mayberry is the worst for it, we've lost some decent posters on this site as a result of it.

They just need to face reality. The left won and America is officially going down the toilet. Maybe, just maybe, they can negotiate a few small things in their favor if the Dems are feeling extra friendly. But the country has spoken and they want an AOC-inspired American government. That’s just the reality whether they’re willing to accept it or not.
The reality is this was the voters rebuffing Trump's attacks on our democracy and the Evangelical right trying to take over the Judiciary and their attacks on our secular Constitution.

Not all is lost, dear Chuds.... the House looks like it's going to end up in Republican hands, so clusterfuck likely still ensues.

How much is the Tea Party responsible for this failing on the republicans side
I think they're the Freedom Caucus now after cratering their last iteration. Doesn't look like this new group will fare any better. There might be local races where this ideology might win elections but their issue is wanting to represent Americans on a national level.

Last edited:
If the Republicans get the House we'll finally get to the real bottom, the really really bottom of what this country needs to get to, Hunter Biden. Get that figured out, and the country, heck, the world will fall in place.

If the Republicans get the House we'll finally get to the real bottom, the really really bottom of what this country needs to get to, Hunter Biden. Get that figured out, and the country, heck, the world will fall in place.
Next, people will be whining about Hilary's emails.

Eh, if the republicans do indeed win the house nothing is getting done the next two years. Biden will get judges through since they kept the senate but that's about it. The only thing more surprising than this election cycle would be a GOP led house allowing anything through that would help making Biden's administration look good going into 2024.
I honestly see concessions being made by the right.. they have to at this point.. they’ve just been given the ugly wake up call.. this mid term was a referendum on everything there party has become…while I don’t think bigger more liberal bills will pass I do think they will play nice to have hopes of Whitehouse….well atleast if there smart.

I’m not optimistic as we keep seeing the GOP double down on going more extreme, but this would be so nice.
I seriously see the gop establishment knocking down the mtg’s and gaetz’s a peg. It’s already happening ..i really can’t imagine there aren’t people in the background saying “ they were useful idiots”..they are no longer useful”.

I seriously see the gop establishment knocking down the mtg’s and gaetz’s a peg. It’s already happening ..i really can’t imagine there aren’t people in the background saying “ they were useful idiots”..they are no longer useful”.
I feel the same may. I think with so many races being razor thin, I could see the Party bosses telling everyone to not stick out like a sore thumb and tow the Party line. "Don't try to be a celebrity" will be the internal memo.

On a positive note, the more they concentrate on Hunter's laptop, the less likely they will spend time doing something that will effect my life.

Back