2022 Motor racing thread

Posted like a true racist.
american media and american social media go to thing. lol i mean you boo or cheer against black in american sports it is racism racism and maerican sports fan get scared and start to not cheer for his best player because he will be called racist why is chearing for him and not a blck guy. b.s., i mean american media does not understand world wide fans. call a euro fan or somebody else for racism because he cheers for black player demise or cheer for his favorite driver and team and he will double down next time cheering for black player demise and 110% more cheer for his favorite driver. that is why american media does not understand why is europe not talking about booing of blacvk players in soccer if they did black players would be booed even more

Posted like a true racist.
american media and american social media go to thing. lol i mean you boo or cheer against black in american sports it is racism racism and maerican sports fan get scared and start to not cheer for his best player because he will be called racist why is chearing for him and not a blck guy. b.s., i mean american media does not understand world wide fans. call a euro fan or somebody else for racism because he cheers for black player demise or cheer for his favorite driver and team and he will double down next time cheering for black player demise and 110% more cheer for his favorite driver. that is why american media does not understand why is europe not talking about booing of blacvk players in soccer if they did black players would be booed even more

so ralf schumacher did some laps in spielberg with his 03 bmw and was much faster than todays cars, even with reduced power
that car was a monster, especially with montoya in it

Oof, looks like Sainz will have to start at the back of the grid for the France GP. It was reported that he will get this 4th engine for that weekend, and will need to take the penalty.

Former Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone will be charged with fraud by false representation following an investigation into overseas assets believed to be worth more than £400m.

The 91-year-old spent 40 years as the head of F1 before being removed as its chief executive officer in 2017.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/62119689

Last month Ecclestone said he would "take a bullet" for Russia's president Vladimir Putin in an interview with ITV's Good Morning Britain.

In May, Ecclestone - who was involved with F1 in various roles since the 1950s - was arrested in Brazil for illegally carrying a gun while boarding a plane.

Austrian Grand Prix: Formula 1 to investigate claims of abuse
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/62110154

The F1 drivers are getting increasingly upset with the way the races are being run. They don't feel that their objections get to be heard because there is no meeting after a race and the rotating race directors and stewards means that the same people aren't at the next race's drivers meeting.

Some major blunders by the stewards in the race. Vettel wasn't warned after 3 track limits violations as the rules require and was penalized for 5 without ever being informed of the third and fourth. The penalty for Zhou Guanyu was rescinded after the race when it was proven that he hadn't exceeded track limits 5 times. Having different stewards for each race and alternating race directors for each race is resulting in very inconsistent officiating.

Austrian Grand Prix: Formula 1 to investigate claims of abuse
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/62110154
lo,l again american and british media is all about who insulted hamilton today lol. come on amrican media and british media. with american media they like to tell people how to behave and who to cheer for that is why there is constant push to see who is best player and where diversity needs to come too. while british media if you go by football is best league in the world b.s. in this case is best drivers come from britain b.s.

lo,l again american and british media is all about who insulted hamilton today lol. come on amrican media and british media. with american media they like to tell people how to behave and who to cheer for that is why there is constant push to see who is best player and where diversity needs to come too. while british media if you go by football is best league in the world b.s. in this case is best drivers come from britain b.s.

Since you seem to be unable to read, the problem was fans, mainly Dutch fans using racist, sexist and homophobic slurs on other fans, especially those wearing Mercedes gear but also Dutch fans in their own ranks. Women didn't feel safe and thought that there wasn't enough security. It was even reported in the Dutch press.
https://netherlands.postsen.com/spo...unsafe-among-women-taken-seriously-by-F1.html
How to behave is a function of a civilized society. I don't know where you are from but most of the world has come to the conclusion that there are unacceptable forms of behavior. It's supposedly what separates the human species from other animals. Alcohol and drugs probably play some part in the problem allowing humans to succumb to their basic instincts. There will be undercover fans at future races and violators will be permanently banned from F1 races. British fans don't have much moral high ground as they are some of the rowdiest soccer fans in the world. They have to restrain them in cages. Many people feel emboldened when they are among a large group of like minded people and become a mob.

Formula One fans have always been viewed as a higher class of people, mainly because it's expensive to go to a race and wealthy people like to be viewed as such so they maintain more decorum, at least in a public setting.

Since you seem to be unable to read, the problem was fans, mainly Dutch fans using racist, sexist and homophobic slurs on other fans, especially those wearing Mercedes gear but also Dutch fans in their own ranks. Women didn't feel safe and thought that there wasn't enough security. It was even reported in the Dutch press.
https://netherlands.postsen.com/spo...unsafe-among-women-taken-seriously-by-F1.html
How to behave is a function of a civilized society. I don't know where you are from but most of the world has come to the conclusion that there are unacceptable forms of behavior. It's supposedly what separates the human species from other animals. Alcohol and drugs probably play some part in the problem allowing humans to succumb to their basic instincts. There will be undercover fans at future races and violators will be permanently banned from F1 races. British fans don't have much moral high ground as they are some of the rowdiest soccer fans in the world. They have to restrain them in cages. Many people feel emboldened when they are among a large group of like minded people and become a mob.

Formula One fans have always been viewed as a higher class of people, mainly because it's expensive to go to a race and wealthy people like to be viewed as such so they maintain more decorum, at least in a public setting.
please. i bet there were no racist or homophobic chanting if it was it would ebe on somebody cell phone because these day these things are specificly recorded. so there goes that second everybody knows f1 want lewis as face of f1 but fans have other ideas. in italy is ferrarri in rest of europe is max and north america is checo.

The F1 drivers are getting increasingly upset with the way the races are being run. They don't feel that their objections get to be heard because there is no meeting after a race and the rotating race directors and stewards means that the same people aren't at the next race's drivers meeting.

Big part of the reason why I don't like European racing. The sanctioning bodies just can't help but over police every aspect of the sport and over exert their control at any moment they deem fit. Just a pointless abuse of power that does nothing for the fan experience.

Leclair on pole in France. But he gets eaten up by the red bulls down the straights with drs tomorrow. Max in a cake walk.

Leclerc takes the pole in France followed by Verstappen, Perez and Hamilton. Sainz was running strong in qualifying giving Leclerc a tow but he was shown as not setting a time. He was scheduled for a 10 place penalty for taking on a new electronics package after the fire in the last race so I thought they would try to get him a higher qualifying position but I guess they took more than the electronics package so he has a 20 place penalty so would start at the back anyway. Ferrari were experiencing a lot of tire degradation in practice so Red Bull might have an advantage in the race.

Big part of the reason why I don't like European racing. The sanctioning bodies just can't help but over police every aspect of the sport and over exert their control at any moment they deem fit. Just a pointless abuse of power that does nothing for the fan experience.
it is american company that is turnig f1 into american sport where everybody will force to be as dumb and uncompetative as bottom team

If the teams start to squeeze out a 1 stop it's probably going to be a snoozer of a race.

E-byBprXMAM0sT1.jpg

If the teams start to squeeze out a 1 stop it's probably going to be a snoozer of a race.

Not a snoozer anymore. Leclerc hits the wall at the track with the most runoff room.

Leclerc turned into Vader with that scream

Back