2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

110,000 people crammed into Soldier Field for the 1926 Army/Navy game.

0YmrX0t.jpeg
My favorite rivalry.

Sad realization……….

I will NEVER EVER be able to talk about a UConn National Football Championship in this thread like I can in the Basketball thread………..

<mma1>

Lol, obviously someone from USC’s admissions posts here as well, and is fed up with your shit posting, lol.
<lol>

<{you!}>

I better stop making fun of UKLA because she is still on the wait list.

Obviously no Buckeye fans in admissions at tOSU because she got into Ohio State law school despite us being in Ann Arbor.

I'll have to look harder for the photo. U$C has a mini-hall of fame with the jerseys hanging and their Heismans in glass cases. The national title glass trophy was in a glass case as well. I took the picture the week that Lane Kiffen's team was blown out at home by Oregon.

This is a bit random but my daughter got her rejection from U$C law school this week (which I find pretty funny).

As for shitting on our rivals. Here are 2 other pics I posted in the CFB threads 10+ yrs ago.

Me at a 2012 NYC banking conference.

6fGoSxj.jpg

I was in Singapore in 2012 and watched the Stanford - U$C game at 2am (or something). Posted this from an Okinawan restaurant in an old part of Tokyo.

8Gi5BJY.jpg

Guy with a Cornhuskers hat on the subway in Singapore.

G6Anal8.jpg

Understood. I'm still bitter AF at UCONN law for trying to put me 400k in debt and sending me a joke 900 scholarship when I asked them to work with me. May your revenge on USC law cleanse your soul.

Sad realization……….

I will NEVER EVER be able to talk about a UConn National Football Championship in this thread like I can in the Basketball thread………..

<mma1>

Good. May the Huskies eternally finish 3-9.

Understood. I'm still bitter AF at UCONN law for trying to put me 400k in debt and sending me a joke 900 scholarship when I asked them to work with me. May your revenge on USC law cleanse your soul.

Why would you be bitter? Just go somewhere else. There are cheap schools that will give you big scholarships. Over the past couple of years I spoke to a couple of very successful lawyers, for advice for my daughter, and neither them went to 'brand-name' schools. Their advice was that unless you want to work for a top law firm, it doesn't matter where you go to law school, 'just get your degree, pass the bar and start being a lawyer'.

edit: Corrected

Last edited:
Why would you be bitter? Just go somewhere else. There are cheap schools that will give you big scholarships. Over the past couple of years I spoke to a couple of very successful lawyers, for advice for my daughter, and neither them went to 'brand-less' schools. Their advice was that unless you want to work for a top law firm, it doesn't matter where you go to law school, 'just get your degree, pass the bar and start being a lawyer'.

I know I got a full ride to law school(where I was very unhappy and still have 80k in debt for private housing cause the school refused to house me despite being an alumni). I'm bitter because I wanted to go to UCONN which has the highest out of state tuition of any school in the country(if its not number 1 jfc) .

Also the scholarship they offered me when I explained my frustration with their out of state tuition was so low they specifically crafted it to insult me. It was like a 900 dollar increase out of 6 figures a year. So I took that personally. I had corresponded with the admissions officer for weeks and they gave me the impression they had a "very special offer for me". I think higher educations a right but that's a whole other discussion. I was trying to "make the best" out of our fucked up system and I got slapped around for it.

So yeah I'm going to root for those fucking huskies to burn in hell. They are NOT good bois. They are BAD.

Also aren't we supposed to be bonding over shitting on schools we don't like? I thought thats what this was.

I know I got a full ride to law school(where I was very unhappy and still have 80k in debt for private housing cause the school refused to house me despite being an alumni). I'm bitter because I wanted to go to UCONN which has the highest out of state tuition of any school in the country(if its not number 1 jfc) .

Also the scholarship they offered me when I explained my frustration with their out of state tuition was so low they specifically crafted it to insult me. It was like a 900 dollar increase out of 6 figures a year. So I took that personally. I had corresponded with the admissions officer for weeks and they gave me the impression they had a "very special offer for me". I think higher educations a right but that's a whole other discussion. I was trying to "make the best" out of our fucked up system and I got slapped around for it.

So yeah I'm going to root for those fucking huskies to burn in hell. They are NOT good bois. They are BAD.

Also aren't we supposed to be bonding over shitting on schools we don't like? I thought thats what this was.
What's so special about UConn's law school?

**chucklesinbasketball**
<{Heymansnicker}>

Your coach is the son of the "playoffs, we're not talking about playoffs, we'll be lucky if we can win a game" guy. And hes right you won't be talking about playoffs. You'll be lucky if you can win a game.

What's so special about UConn's law school?
Nothing. It’s ranked like 55th in the nation. Meanwhile Yale in New Haven, CT. is tied with Stanford for #1.

Your coach is the son of the "playoffs, we're not talking about playoffs, we'll be lucky if we can win a game" guy. And hes right you won't be talking about playoffs. You'll be lucky if you can win a game.

That’s okay. We console ourselves with the 6 National titles in Men’s Basketball. Which is the same exact total the GOAT Saban brought to Alabama.

<LynchWink>

Back