2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

I have an irrational anger over CFB implementing the two minute warning. However, waiting this long to add the in helmet communication seems like a joke.

I never watched one of these Spring Game gimmicks before, probably because Michigans game was usually on the Big 10 channel which I dont get, but this mornings deal is being shown all across this great nation live on the Fox Broadcasting Channel so I guess I'll give it a twirl

That Michigan championship belt that Woodson is holding is dope as fuck

@DW=HERO The team got their rings today

:p

439143126-849277410573482-3617934630496846050-n.jpg

As soon as he moves to California he starts covering himself in tattoos, he'll probably start smoking reefer soon too

Cam Newton is still crying that we didn't give him a ring for the 08 season even though he left the team before we played OU. He had his daddy call Urban and ask for one.

Probably not with the way the NCAA is going to 2 conferences.
I don't think we will see a dynasty or even back to back champs for awhile if ever. I'm starting to come around to the 2 or 3 conferences. Every Saturday should have 5-7 must see games.

I'm still trying to figure out why they got 4 rings, unless they also got one for the ohio st game

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>

@JustforBROCK
If I was 2-18 over 20 years I'd give out rings for THE GAME too. I hate that Harbaugh left, because yall are going backwards now and the game was just starting to actually mean something again.

I just checked, apparently they get one for the Natty and for the CFP Final, I dont know what the difference is but whatevs
There better be social media posts out there of some of the boys holding up the 4 with all the rings on and I’ll just leave it at that!

1_photo.131_252649929.131.0.jpg

Back