205 division is in such disarray

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With Jan and ankalaev ending in a draw. Jiri being severely injured and having to vacate. Old ass Glover still hanging about. It's just ugh. I think Peiera is just waiting to move up to 205 and make that his new home. I almost forgot about 205.

With Jan and ankalaev ending in a draw. Jiri being severely injured and having to vacate. Old ass Glover still hanging about. It's just ugh. I think Peiera is just waiting to move up to 205 and make that his new home. I almost forgot about 205.

Glover retired dude. Pereira should move up and fight Ankalaev, that would be hilarious.

It’s not like Jan or Glover substantially changed their game since Jones left. His absence allowed them to succeed against sub par competition. Bellator almost has claim to the best light heavyweight roster at this point.

It’s not like Jan or Glover substantially changed their game since Jones left. His absence allowed them to succeed against sub par competition. Bellator almost has claim to the best light heavyweight roster at this point.
Ugh don't remind me. I really like Jiri tho. Exciting fighter. Ankaleav is boring as shit.

Ugh don't remind me. I really like Jiri tho. Exciting fighter. Ankaleav is boring as shit.
Yes, Jiri is fantastic. I’d rather have his style than Ankalaev. Absolute dog shit to watch Ank fight.

All divisions bar BW suck sadly LW is exciting but to many one dimensional fighters and old guards still just fighting eachother and not young fighters they know they would lose to good wrestlers

Or you can look at it in different way - the division is incredibly competitive instead of having some one dude that kept on spanking challengers, not always very worthy ones either.

Sherdoggers usually chose to complain though. :p

Jon Jones has never beaten a Russian fighter, he left 205lbs to avoid Magomed Ankalaev.
That is the doofiest take I’ve seen in a minute. There is not a damn Russian on the roster that can run through the competition Jones did unscathed. Not a damn one. There isn’t even a Russian at the top of the division. You sound like you have a Russian boyfriend or something

That is the doofiest take I’ve seen in a minute. There is not a damn Russian on the roster that can run through the competition Jones did unscathed. Not a damn one. There isn’t even a Russian at the top of the division. You sound like you have a Russian boyfriend or something

Nemkov beats Jon Jones 10/10, Ankalaev beats Jones 4/5. Two of the top 3 LHWs in the world are Russian and there's a reason Jones ran away to HW to beat up on kickboxers and old men.

Jiri is not severely injured, the UFC forced him to vacate so that they could have a title fight on their year end card.

Jiri is the true champion
Or he popped hot and vacated to save face. Either way when you relinquish because you can’t keep up, your body can’t take it, in trouble, or just change your mind it doesn’t fucking matter why. You are not the rightful champion of shit. If that’s the case Jones is rightful champ

The UFC is in disarray. They are constantly scrambling to find "stars" instead of acting like a sport.

If they acted like a sport, you'd see names from the prelims occupying the maincard
Their casual base would probably go back to watching WWE, NBA, etc

And yes LHW is in disarray, but i'm excited for Hill V Jiri
That should clear things

Nemkov beats Jon Jones 10/10, Ankalaev beats Jones 4/5. Two of the top 3 LHWs in the world are Russian and there's a reason Jones ran away to HW to beat up on kickboxers and old men.
Listen newb I’m only going to say this simple statement once. I charge for remedial lessons. If there were a man at 205 that beats Jones 10 out of 10 times he would be champion and have a significant winning streak over the best at 205. Nobody on this forum agrees with your take

Listen newb I’m only going to say this simple statement once. I charge for remedial lessons. If there were a man at 205 that beats Jones 10 out of 10 times he would be champion and have a significant winning streak over the best at 205. Nobody on this forum agrees with your take

The truth can shake a man to his bones and you seem shook.

Back