205 division is in such disarray

Nemkov beats Jon Jones 10/10, Ankalaev beats Jones 4/5. Two of the top 3 LHWs in the world are Russian and there's a reason Jones ran away to HW to beat up on kickboxers and old men.
Yeah the same Nemkov that went tooth wnd toenail with Phil Davis and got his ass whooped by Yiri beats Jones 10 out of 10 times. Russian power comrade

With Jan and ankalaev ending in a draw. Jiri being severely injured and having to vacate. Old ass Glover still hanging about. It's just ugh. I think Peiera is just waiting to move up to 205 and make that his new home. I almost forgot about 205.
Glover retired didnt he? Him cornerning Poatan offends you how?

Or he popped hot and vacated to save face. Either way when you relinquish because you can’t keep up, your body can’t take it, in trouble, or just change your mind it doesn’t fucking matter why. You are not the rightful champion of shit. If that’s the case Jones is rightful champ
What? UFC pressured Jiri to drop the belt. He was injured and would miss some time. UFC wanted a title fight for the end of year PPV...

Reyes beat Jones
Jan beat Reyes
Glover beat Jan
Jiri beat Glover

Jiri is the rightful champ

Quit drinking the UFC KoolAid

Jon Jones has never beaten a Russian fighter, he left 205lbs to avoid Magomed Ankalaev.
Matyushenko is close enough
Yeah the same Nemkov that went tooth wnd toenail with Phil Davis and got his ass whooped by Yiri beats Jones 10 out of 10 times. Russian power comrade
Don't sleep on Nemkov or Davis! Either could be champ in today's UFC LHW division

Didn’t Paul Craig leave Ankaleav a lifeless carvass on the canvas? Is that your king?

Well he tapped to a triangle from the guy who has probably the best triangle in the history of the sport after beating him up for the entire fight until that point.

Whiny bitches I will defend my favorite LHW division.

Look at WW and MW they are not better at all. But no better be like sheeps and shit on not popular division.

The LHW division has been kinda lackluster for a long time now, but I agree it's at it's lowest in a long time now.
The whole top 10 feels like the B-team, there are so many fighter in that top 10 you feel like surely they should be lower ranked... but then you look at 10-20 and realize it's nothing there to replace them with :(

Yeah LHW is a joke, the lower top 10 are now in the top 5 after the elite either retired or moved to HW. Still can be exciting though, but it sucks when you have this interim period with guys like Jan and Glover whom are competitive or #1 but weren’t a couple of years ago. Once we have a new batch of LHWs it’s going to be different when you can’t measure against how they performed against the old dogs.

@HuskySamoan is obviously trolling. He is very smart usually, he is trolling unless he hit his head when slipping in the shower or something.

Well he tapped to a triangle from the guy who has probably the best triangle in the history of the sport after beating him up for the entire fight until that point.
He tapped 1 second left. Really showed his heart there.

Jon Jones has never beaten a Russian fighter, he left 205lbs to avoid Magomed Ankalaev.
You usually have good takes but you really believe that haha? Thought you were messing around but doesnt look like it

He submitted to another man’s will and said Jesus get this guy off me. Yet he beats Jones 10 out of 10 times? You can’t be serious. To be fair I didn’t see the fight I read the headlines the day after but if you believe he beats Jones 10 out of 10 I need you to say it with your chest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back