205 division is in such disarray

He submitted to another man’s will and said Jesus get this guy off me. Yet he beats Jones 10 out of 10 times? You can’t be serious. To be fair I didn’t see the fight I read the headlines the day after but if you believe he beats Jones 10 out of 10 I need you to say it with your chest

I never said he did.

It's one of the rare division that got weaker in recent times and there's a clear irrefutable fact to prove it : a washed out Glover became the champion.

Overall, UFC is more competitive than ever, no matter what the salty nostalgic are saying.

Jamahal Hill became the champion, but that was expected against a past prime Glover, so not really an amazing feat.

Last edited:
Nemkov beats Jon Jones 10/10, Ankalaev beats Jones 4/5. Two of the top 3 LHWs in the world are Russian and there's a reason Jones ran away to HW to beat up on kickboxers and old men.

I know you're joking, but you still put a high value on Nemkov agaisnt the current LHW UFC fighters. I'm not talking about Jon Jones since he's a HW, only the LHW division.

As usual, unless he proves he can be competitive under USADA, there's still an asterix on his name <GOT2>

Back