Dustin Poirier vs. Benoit Saint Denis
Kevin Holland vs Michael Venom Page
Gilbert Burns vs. Jack Della Maddalena
Petr Yan vs. Song Yadong
Curtis Blaydes vs. Jailton Almeida
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Maycee Barber
Rafael dos Anjos vs Mateusz Gamrot
Pedro Munhoz vs. Kyler Phillips

Is it fair that it feels like all of these fights are a proven UFC high level veteran defending their spot against an up-and-comer?

Maybe Yan-Song isn't that narrative, but as far as the top 5 at is.

The left hand side are all clinging on as the right hand side look to put them firmly in the rear view mirror.

Also, yeah, the card is fantastic.

Hell yeah can’t wait to watch Kaitlyn chookagian

“Best card in HUMAN history”
I’m ready to be somewhat disappointed somehow

I’m predicting a 7/10 card score (UFC is dying after all)

Is it fair that it feels like all of these fights are a proven UFC high level veteran defending their spot against an up-and-comer?

Maybe Yan-Song isn't that narrative, but as far as the top 5 at is.

The left hand side are all clinging on as the right hand side look to put them firmly in the rear view mirror.

Also, yeah, the card is fantastic.

That is a really interesting observation.

I hadn't noticed but now that you mention it I definitely see that theme/pattern.

Given that 300 is a era defining card, I can see how they would choose old guard vs prospects as a theme because it wull make the matches feel like they have more gravity to them, as they will determine if a changing of the guard has taken place.

Also this could be a great card to gamble on, because a lot of very dangerous fighters are going to be the lesser known fighter. I could see a good deal of the names on the right side winning and I could also see some of them posy as underdogs because the money could follow sentimental bets.

Back