2nd heavybag workout video

Honestly you look better hitting the bag than id say a lot of people posting antagonizing criticism.

something small to keep in mind- dont stop the bag and then start punching. either use that oppertunity to work angles, or start infighting , or punch it.

Keep up the hard work!

Hi guys just wanted to share with you a brief video. I never actually trained but I watch some tutorials on how to throw punches and basic combinations.
I started hitting the bag about 1 year ago. Doing onyl bag work is good for a week or two, after that I kinda get bored and quit for about 1 or two weeks and then I start over again.

Don't really want to get into a boxing-mma gym because my job requires looking decent and not beat up lol and can't afford to be losing any brain cells.

Just wanted to get feeback on my technique and power, nvm the footwork I just make that up and never really trained it properly.

Just rotate your hips and shoulders a little more when you go for the hook. Look at your video at 00:06 sec, you´re not rotating your hips and shoulders, you´re just extending your arm.

This guys has great tutorials.

How to spot a newbie :) Look at their cross. While technique looks decent for most punches your right kind of gives out at what level you are at. You are pushing with it instead of snapping. Hooks and jabs look decent. Find a coach and work on stuff, you will be fine.

How to spot a newbie :) Look at their cross. While technique looks decent for most punches your right kind of gives out at what level you are at. You are pushing with it instead of snapping. Hooks and jabs look decent. Find a coach and work on stuff, you will be fine.
Technique is overrated. JUST BANG BRO!

good exercise for the body, but if you ever actually have to fight somebody, you're gonna end up trying to fight them like they are a punching bag. unless they are a push over you're gonna end up standing there and eating hits you don't need to. also you could always be taken down to, try to practice sprawls on your own to at least. since you have very limited resources to improve your ability, i would suggest picking like 2 or 3 combos and only practice those over and over until they are really sharp fast and powerful. also, foot stomps and nut kicks are pretty easy to do with no practice at all.

Back