3 min round gettin ready for fight

Why should he "fall apart" in a controlled , safe medium sparring session? Doesnt make much sense, especially extrapolating from that to a fight. For that he would have to be ina hard sparring were mistakes are taken advantage of full force.(not that I want him to make a video like that, the less damage the better.)
There is no reason that he "should" but a lot of people do. I've seen a lot of people claim "I've been training since I was ** years old" and they generally look like a fish out of water in sparring. He doesn't look impressive, he doesn't look overly unimpressive. He looks like the average guy who's sparred a fair bit or had a few fights. At his level if he's matched accordingly whether it's sparring or a fight it won't make much difference if it's sparring or a fight.
If he's matched up with a guy far more experienced or skilled he'll probably get crumped, but that's on his trainer to matchmake correctly.
Not really sure what your point in quoting me is however other than to argue about something that doesn't matter either way. I don't know who this guy is, he could be lying about how long he's been training regardless it's not really my issue. If I was a coach I would have no issue in matching him for a fight.

As for his claim that in the other quote "I promise you wouldn't be saying that if you were standing across from me." I can back you on that. I 100% would say that if I were standing across from him, there are quite a few people here who are adequate enough fighters that they could give up 300lbs to him and he still wouldn't be able to beat them in a boxing or kickboxing match. I agree that if you post something on the internet and ask for criticism (even if you don't by posting it you invite it) then you can't be upset when people provide criticism.

Not really sure what your point in quoting me is however other than to argue about something that doesn't matter either way.
From my experience watching others spar and sparring myself I just think there is not much to see from his video to how a fight would go because he wasnt pressured & punished for mistakes. that was my point. Quite possible he is just the same in a fight who knows . As said before I didnt write that to put him down. As his fight will come soon I guess we will see if he posts it here. No matter how that goes it takes huge balls to even enter the ring.

To actually know were he is at, I would f.e. prefer to see a light technical sparring, l or hard spar like @biscuitsbrah has posted some impressive vids.
ok thanks dad
No problem son ;)

Yeah thats exactly what we are seeing here o_O The embodiment of a tall and athletic Rico Verhoeven with his powerful jab , tight defense und low kicks together with Mark Hunts uncanny ability to read the oponnent, stay in the pocket avoiding punches while going for the counter. How could I miss that. Okeydokey.

Edit: not meant to make fun of the TS just that the comparison has well not much resemblance with reality

Yeah I was making a joke. I'm mean. Good luck ts and have fun. It's a young mans game you're still young enough.

Good job no longer being morbidly obese bro. How did I know the fight wouldn’t hit the ground. Somehow the sadist in me wanted to see that
im no longer obese at all, still overweight but we getting there, was like 229 this morningg and lmaooo, i wanted it to keep it standing too. but going 3 rounds at 350 is clappable no? hahah but yea embarrassing man, but only thing we can do is look forward and also bac at the video to mae sure we never let it get that bad again.

Last edited:
im no longer obese at all, still overweight but we getting there, was like 229 this morningg and lmaooo, i wanted it to keep it standing too. but going 3 rounds at 350 is clappable no? hahah but yea embarrassing man, but only thing we can do is look forward and also bac at the video to mae sure we never let it get that bad again.
Dont be embarrassed. That's something to be proud of

I have already taken a mma fight and when i fought in that i was 350 pounds lol. Healthwise im in the best shape and only getting better.

And this guy gets into a ring and fights and I don't. I'm kind of ashamed and inspired.

On the side note, what did you eat to weight 350 pounds and be like 55% bf. Impressive size albeit for the wrong reasons. Must've been 400 grams of sugar daily and 300 grams of fat.

Now your current shape looks super impressive compared to it. You lost so much weight.

I'm excited to find out how the fight will go on 18th.

I imagine lifting weights would do you good. To increase muscle mass. Body transformation. More muscle = more calories burned. But free weights and kettbells and "functional" stuff. Machines are lame mostly.

That being said I weigh more then you now. 114 kg. I almost feel like I like eating and won't drop all the weight but just replace it, more muslce less fat. You're blessed if your work situation allows you enough time for daily sleep and training. Wish I could go every day. I'm jelous of people who got time to train everyday.

And this guy gets into a ring and fights and I don't. I'm kind of ashamed and inspired.

On the side note, what did you eat to weight 350 pounds and be like 55% bf. Impressive size albeit for the wrong reasons. Must've been 400 grams of sugar daily and 300 grams of fat.

Now your current shape looks super impressive compared to it. You lost so much weight.

I'm excited to find out how the fight will go on 18th.

I imagine lifting weights would do you good. To increase muscle mass. Body transformation. More muscle = more calories burned. But free weights and kettbells and "functional" stuff. Machines are lame mostly.

That being said I weigh more then you now. 114 kg. I almost feel like I like eating and won't drop all the weight but just replace it, more muslce less fat. You're blessed if your work situation allows you enough time for daily sleep and training. Wish I could go every day. I'm jelous of people who got time to train everyday.

i sell life insuarance and make decent money so im able to train 2x a day most days, i am weightlifting everyday with cardio for cooldowns as wells as training and yeah man it was a lot, i was severely depressed and was drink like a 2 litter of coca cola a day shit like that but now im much more in control and count calories everyday and make sure im on a deficit every day.

Disagree mostly. He looks better than a lot of amateurs who fight regularly if he feels he's ready to fight then he's ready to fight. Composure is the most important thing in an actual bout, skills can get you so far but the ability to remain composed is one of the most important things. At no point in what I just watched did he look flustered or worried, he stayed composed and didn't fall apart. If I was his coach I wouldn't be worried about making a match up for him. I also disagree about the striking isn't like grappling, I know many people who took fights after only a few months of training and are pros now. You don't learn to swim without jumping in.

Yea i had friend who took mma fight while not grappling at all and training 2x a week

And he won

That being said he did have 20 boxing fights from his teen years lol

Cola kills you faster than any meal. Stopping soft drinks is such a huge health improvement. I was really shocked when I learned about fast food and soft drinks being sold in schools in the US. No wonder the US has such an Obesity problem.
it is weird because it isnt just the usa that does that but i have only heard this from other americans
"i dont like the taste of water" i have heard that from several people they only drink soda/juice etc...

its like how can you hate the taste of water, you also hate the sensation of breathing?

it is weird because it isnt just the usa that does that but i have only heard this from other americans
"i dont like the taste of water" i have heard that from several people they only drink soda/juice etc...

its like how can you hate the taste of water, you also hate the sensation of breathing?

and you can tell they’ve never worked out a hard day at the gym or outdoors.

Water’s fucking delicious when you’ve sweated a bunch.

and you can tell they’ve never worked out a hard day at the gym or outdoors.

Water’s fucking delicious when you’ve sweated a bunch.
i agree!! luckily i have always drank a lot of water my entire life. i get a gallon a day now everyday and only drink juice on holidays etc

Back