30 fights in 2 years (record?)

I thought maybe but he was never that active... Not sure of the guy I'm thinking of ever fought in the UFC. Think he has like 15 fights in 10 months but could be wrong, was something crazy like that tho and he was crazy looking.

Yup, Colin Fletcher

what? Are you saying it wasnt rigged?

Of course it wasn't, bro.

If it was rigged, Nurdianbeke would have been in on it. He had no clue what Krause and Miner were up to.

And it's not like Miner went out and took a dive. He did try and fight, though injured. Krause told his clients to bet against him because he knew what was gonna happen. We don't even know if Miner was in on it. He might very well have just been out there trying to get his fight purse and see if he could fight through the injury.

They tried to match Minner against Fulton but Travis misheard and beat up minor.

Guy had 30 fights fighting people who were 0-0 and 3-2 and shit 😆 😆 😆...Why do soo many international guys take the garbage boxing route. Fighting a thousand cans to over inflate your record just doesn't look good....

OP is the smeared turd on the sidewalk of society. Probably doesn't have a job himself but goes around calling hard working men assholes while making shitty threads like this and the "Boxing is better than MMA" one.
It's a term of endearment

Idk the level of his fights, but those Russian guys like Khabib have 100s of amateur fights and I imagine the level isn't so disimilar to low level pro fights in some other countries.

Probably fought many mine workers and taxi drivers in that stretch

And then he comes to the UFC, and has only fought 5 times in 3 years, further proving western society makes people lazy

yeah, ridiculously padded record. A lot of fighters from that region have got these stupidly big records.

Back