4 people dead today after argument at toddlers birthday party in Texas

Reminds me of the Jim Jefferies routine about muskets and how having to push the powder gives you time to cool down.

Well, when you have a kid at 17 and don't teach them how to deal with conflict, they may grow up to be a piece of shit that shoots up a bday party.
I wonder if he took his son to walmart to get a new tank top only to throw jabs at the person waiting in line while throwing a bag of skittles at him

Yeah, like acid attacks in the UK. Thank God we don't have that shit over here.

Yes, instead you have deranged, trigger happy maniacs killing people in masses for fun.
I'll see you at the next mass shooting.

gun culture
What's Gun Culture though?

The gun culture I see week in and week out goes like this:
  • Somebody's kid forgot to bring .22 ammo along with them so they can't shoot (everybody rummages through their bags to find spare ammo)
  • There's a tire going flat on somebody's vehicle (everybody stops what they're doing to see if they can help)
  • Annoying pot luck luncheons/dinners, etc
  • Fundraisers for youth shooting groups, etc

Gonna go on limb and guess that the guns weren't legally purchased or posessed. Multiple parents who had kids when they were teens sound like a group of people who aren't the most upstanding and law abiding. Could be wrong tho as it's a town of 3000 and rural = lots of casually owned guns

Dickless pussies.

Redundancy1.jpg

That poor father lost his dad and his 3 sons. Everything nowadays escalates so quickly.

Because guns. When a not so smart person gets disrespected and he has a gun. Bad things are bound to happen

• Somebody's kid forgot to bring .22 ammo along with them so they can't shoot (everybody rummages through their bags to find spare ammo)
  • There's a tire going flat on somebody's vehicle (everybody stops what they're doing to see if they can help)

Both of you are right actually

Texas gonna Texas again... Not surprised at all...

That sucks. I tend to support gun rights but there's no doubt that stuff like this is the collateral damage resulting from that. Not saying this incident justifies gun control necessarily, just that when you support gun ownership in general that means dumb fucks like these guys get to have them too.

If you don't support gun rights then only criminals get to have guns.

<Y2JSmirk>

Yes, instead you have deranged, trigger happy maniacs killing people in masses for fun.
I'll see you at the next mass shooting.
Instead of people randomly driving by and splashing masses of strangers with acid.

Enjoy your helplessness as a citizen to defend yourself.

• Funeral
  • Funeral
  • Funeral
  • Funeral
Fixed

Guns aren’t the problem. Fucked up people with guns are the problem.

Why were guns present in the first place? It was a birthday party at a private residence. Do people really carry their pistols around everywhere regardless of the setting?

Might just need more details, but it's weird as hell to me that somebody would have a gun on his person in that scenario.

Like 1 in 4 people I know carry everywhere they go. I live 15 minutes from downtown Seattle.

Like 1 in 4 people I know carry everywhere they go. I live 15 minutes from downtown Seattle.

I am a shy quiet guy in public who avoids confrontation and uses words to diffuse violent situations. I live in Canada. No one carries handguns here except criminals.

I would be bolder and more assertive if I carried a gun. For that reason I’m glad that I can’t.

If carrying a weapon would make me act different then I shouldn’t have one.

I am shocked at how they still believe almost anyone should just be able to get one. It wouldnt hurt Americans to have some better way. I am pro gun by way and dont beliebe gun control works in a country that has open borders and poor border security. I mean i was reading how some Americans compare their system to Israel is pro gun or switzerland but those countries make you go through stuff to get it and not just anyone get a gun. I dont think americans should ban guns but maybe make sure there is some mass educatiin or something about it to people the dangers of an idiot with a gun etc.

We have tests to check for mental stability. But how do we check for being an ignorant fuck?

Back