4 women cops can't arrest skinny as a rail man; enough affirmative action Please & thanks

chimpoehurricane

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Moment four female Chicago police officers spend three minutes trying to arrest 'shoplifter' who easily escaped...as commenters' claim the women's WEIGHT stopped them performing their duties

Here is brother narrating like Robert munch.<Lmaoo>

Here's Tim Pool calling out affirmative action.and shocker. A democratic state.

Imagine if that was some of Ngano or Wilder or Furys size?

Imagine he swung on them or had a weapon???

#ClownWorld!
<Moves>

This shit's ridiculous. Whenever I need to hire somebody for my business there's only one criteria and it's who is best fit for the job.

Which person who is actually involved in a real life business think this racist and sexist shit where you hire people based on their race or sex is a good thing? It simply doesn't make any sense.

Them trying to “run” after him at the end is HILARIOUS. Watching these four try and do ANYTHING is probably funny.

Also, I really hope Chicago has some kind of tiered patrol and dispatch system and that these four aren’t counted as effective officers for important situations.

Here's Tim Pool calling out affirmative action.and shocker. A democratic state.
Is affirmative action really to blame if Chicago doesn't have enough cops and nobody in their right mind would want to be a cop there anyway? In any event this isn't even the worst female cop video to come out of Chicago in the last month or two.

Lady in the video below shoots at someone while running away from them. Her gun jams and she doesn't have her radio to call for help. She has to use her phone to call 911 and she has zero idea how to clear the jammed pistol. She even points at a car driving by while trying to clear it.

Video is timestamped for her body cam portion and the hilarity is only a minute or two long.

those cops were fat and poorly trained, just like most cops are. It has nothing to do with their sex. Gabi Garcia or Cris Cyborg would have ragdolled that fool. But sure, blame “affirmative action” you woman hater.

They could have easily taken care of that guy.... If they were allowed to.

They could have easily taken care of that guy.... If they were allowed to.
So you saw how bad those four were at being cops and your first thought was that they should be making lethal force decisions? Call me crazy, but I think poorly trained and inadequate cops should be the last ones deciding when to shoot people.

Even a couple decades ago I remember male probationary officers were let go for all sorts of bs reasons but most women were helped along through probationary process to help with the quota numbers.

If you were a female, you had to be a giant r-word to get washed out or so incredibly frail that you literally could not do anything physical like defense tactics. I saw tiniest of women pass through while some 6'6 250lb guys were washed out for stupid shit like 'attitude' or 'report writing' or whatever other nonsense.

These cities are finally reaping what they sowed. Good luck to anyone who wants to go into law enforcement now.

Also interesting point of discussion:

Is it justified use of lethal force because you chose/choose to hire undersized and frail/weak police officers....

So is their proof these people were hired because of affirmative action?

I think many police departments have just lowered their standards to fill out their ranks because they have a hard time attracting people period.

So you saw how bad those four were at being cops and your first thought was that they should be making lethal force decisions? Call me crazy, but I think poorly trained and inadequate cops should be the last ones deciding when to shoot people.

Lethal Force = Taser or physical force.

The Good Poon ladies and gentlemen, the most useless and clueless dipshit on Sherdog.

This has kind of been a problem for a little while.

So is their proof these people were hired because of affirmative action?

I think many police departments have just lowered their standards to fill out their ranks because they have a hard time attracting people period.

Well yeah, when you idiots all make them out to be pieces of shit before they ever join the force.

If you meant Taser then why didn't you say it in your post? Pretty sure you were referring to shooting the guy, but realized how dumb that made you look.

The Goon Poon ladies and gentlemen, the most worthless poster on Sherdog. He's basically Skold, but dumber.

Back