4 women cops can't arrest skinny as a rail man; enough affirmative action Please & thanks

Your non answer to my question leads me to believe that you are full of shit. Sorry I pointed out how fucking dumb your post was.

The Goon Poon ladies and gentlemen, he'll let you have your way with his significant other if you ask nicely.

The Goon Poon ladies and gentlemen, he'll let you have your way with his significant other if you ask nicely.
You know it's okay to just admit you made a dumb post without thinking it through right? I'd ask you to explain how that post referenced Tasers at all, but we both know it didn't. Just take the L and stop throwing a hissy fit.

Yes, it's called officer/subject factors. Just ask @nhbbear or @Protectandserve <BC1>
Yes I am aware. I used to explain that to people. It falls under the 'totality of circumstances'. However in the changing times, how does a city justify potentially rising use of force rates because they hire people who are physically incapable of doing the job and many more use of force situations potentially end up in 'justified' use of lethal force.

I'd hate to have to use force these days. Holding some guys feet on your first week of FTO can land you in federal prison for 3 years.

i mean this happens with plenty of male cops and male suspects as well. i think this is more indicative of the fact that these ladies, like the vast majority of cops, are fat useless idiots.

Is affirmative action really to blame if Chicago doesn't have enough cops and nobody in their right mind would want to be a cop there anyway? In any event this isn't even the worst female cop video to come out of Chicago in the last month or two.

Lady in the video below shoots at someone while running away from them. Her gun jams and she doesn't have her radio to call for help. She has to use her phone to call 911 and she has zero idea how to clear the jammed pistol. She even points at a car driving by while trying to clear it.

Video is timestamped for her body cam portion and the hilarity is only a minute or two long.

Holy SHIT! Her lack of firearms knowledge is scary as fuck. She probably limp wristed causing the jam in the first place. Then her muzzle direction is all over the place. Scary incompetence.

So you saw how bad those four were at being cops and your first thought was that they should be making lethal force decisions? Call me crazy, but I think poorly trained and inadequate cops should be the last ones deciding when to shoot people.
It is better they shoot him or attempt to. It is just a great thing that he did not get one of their guns. This could have been a far worse situation.

Yes, it's called officer/subject factors. Just ask @nhbbear or @Protectandserve <BC1>
This one is purely an example of 2 major factors, absolutely zero arrest and control technique skill and officers with zero athletic ability.

All 4 of those female cops appear overweight and out of shape and none of them have a clue on how to fight their way out of a paper bag.

100% of that dude had been armed and had the intent he absolutely could have killed all 4 without breaking a sweat.

Hollywood told me woman could easily beat multiple men that are twice their size.

Last edited:
those cops were fat and poorly trained, just like most cops are. It has nothing to do with their sex. Gabi Garcia or Cris Cyborg would have ragdolled that fool. But sure, blame “affirmative action” you woman hater.
Lol

Is affirmative action really to blame if Chicago doesn't have enough cops and nobody in their right mind would want to be a cop there anyway? In any event this isn't even the worst female cop video to come out of Chicago in the last month or two.

Lady in the video below shoots at someone while running away from them. Her gun jams and she doesn't have her radio to call for help. She has to use her phone to call 911 and she has zero idea how to clear the jammed pistol. She even points at a car driving by while trying to clear it.

Video is timestamped for her body cam portion and the hilarity is only a minute or two long.

Ooof.

Back