50 Cent vs Rampage in Bellator on 29 December?

No commission would ever allow this fight to be sanctioned, except maybe Texas lol
Bellator does most of their shows on reservations with no commission so they can have the juicers go untested. Bellator don't need no stinkin permission for their freak fights

50 vs Dada is a much more likely fight and one that could get sanctioned if they tried to make it. Dont see any commission allowing Page vs 50.

Really hope this shit isnt true and its jsut a business deal with 50 cause if they actually sign him to fight then Bellator is on its way out.

Hey . . . a fight Rampage could actually win . . . o_O:p

50 has a 5 million $ judgement against him for releasing a sex tape of a baby momma of a guy he was beefing with. He could either pay the ho or pretend to be broke for the rest of his life. He has chosen the latter.

Ja Rule vs. Wanderlei Silva
Eminem vs. Joe Warren
Fat Joe vs. Javy Ayala

Faded Celebrities vs. Washed-out Fighters are the in thing right now.

Tupac should rise from the dead and slap these 2 fools out, ya heerin' meh biyatch!

50 is such a fucking attention whore, he's not fighting anyone. Just taking a page from his frenemy Floyd to stay relevant and get some likes.

Side note: you think Conor has some unbearable dick riding fans, 50 has some of the most retarded fans that swear he is the baddest dude on the planet and take everything that comes out of his troll mouth as gospel.

50 has a 5 million $ judgement against him for releasing a sex tape of a baby momma of a guy he was beefing with. He could either pay the ho or pretend to be broke for the rest of his life. He has chosen the latter.

also, iirc - he then got sued over stealing headphone designs or something. and he sued his own bankruptcy lawyer. he's clearly on top of things and manages money well.

"Dude is obviously juicing"

Lol wat?

Anytime someone has any kind of muscle, Shertards first response is, he's obviously juicing.
I was responding to 50’s former label mate The Game stating 50 was juicing. Someone who spent a considerable amount of time said he was. I believe him because 50 was also rumored to have the Jon Jones dick. AKA limp dick. Side effect from steroid use. Did you think I said it just because he has muscle? Presumptuous of you.

I was responding to 50’s former label mate The Game stating 50 was juicing. Someone who spent a considerable amount of time said he was. I believe him because 50 was also rumored to have the Jon Jones dick. AKA limp dick. Side effect from steroid use. Did you think I said it just because he has muscle? Presumptuous of you.

Limp dick from steroids is not true at all. In fact with testosterone pumping through your body you should be getting stiffer than ever. It's your balls that shrink down because hey stop producing testosterone since you have more than you need in your body already.

I've heard 50 is also working on his tennis and hoping to call Andre Agassi or Pete Sampras out of retirement...

Limp dick from steroids is not true at all. In fact with testosterone pumping through your body you should be getting stiffer than ever. It's your balls that shrink down because hey stop producing testosterone since you have more than you need in your body already.
Improper cycling or overuse can surely cause impotence. Can you quote sources that show your theory? I can link sources that say they do cause impotence by disrupting your natural hormone production.

Improper cycling or overuse can surely cause impotence. Can you quote sources that show your theory? I can link sources that say they do cause impotence by disrupting your natural hormone production.

If you stop taking them then yes that's when the issue will start. While your on them though your test levels will be high and having high test means your dick will be standing at attention. I'm sure you can find sources that say it causes impotence but it's only after you stop using not while your on the cycle. Then again I guess the rumors you heard could still be true if these instances of limp dick occurred in between cycles or after his cycle was finished.

Back