50 year old jacked Dana white has a message to crybabies claiming fight island isn’t islandly enough

That's the video???

FMYuXfw.gif

it was an excellent video and Dana provided an excellent island

learn to manage your expectations

a few months ago you were convinced that we wouldn’t see mma until the end of summer and anyone who thought otherwise was an idiot

now your complaining that the island where we’re getting the almost fights isn’t tropical enough for you

I mean it might just be me, but when I first heard of fight island I got images of like a Kumite fighting tournament where fights take place on the beach and they are to the death.
So yea I was a lil disappointed, but whatever.
maybe they'll win us over by altering the octagon with ramped ends like they do for the final bout at the kumite.

it was an excellent video and Dana provided an excellent island

learn to manage your expectations

a few months ago you were convinced that we wouldn’t see mma until the end of summer and anyone who thought otherwise was an idiot

now your complaining that the island where we’re getting the almost fights isn’t tropical enough for you

That video didn't reference "fight island" at all he could have been in the Bahamas for all we know. lmfao

Tbf nobody hears "island" and thinks about a lifeless sandbar in the middle of a smoldering desert.

He conned us all, may God have mercy on his soul
No, people connect themselves. There are all kinds of islands in the world. Newfoundland is an island. Epstein had a private island. UFC just found a place that fits the loosest definition of island possible.

FIGHT PENINSULA BRO'S

<{JustBleed}>

Is that Yas island? they have some latin music in the back.

Back