5'7 Joe Rogan thinks only 50 untrained people in the world could beat him

I always wonder why "untrained tough guys" get the benefit of all the chaotic and nonlinear things associated with "real world" fighting, but trained fighters or trained hobbyists like Joe never do.

We always hear about how "Joe's black belt being worthless if he's surrounded by six dudes, already knocked on the ground, and rolling on a ground full of aids needles", but we never say things like "well Joe Rogan could easily beat Stipe if Stipe was drunk and unawares and Rogan got to line up a power kick at his chin".
Stipe would shake it off and keep drinking his modelo. :)

You're all fools. Redbar is the truth.

He was right about all those trash LA comedians being scumbags way before they got caught.
Rogans always thought he was some 'killer'. He's a walking HGH syringe.

You're all fools. Redbar is the truth.

He was right about all those trash LA comedians being scumbags way before they got caught.
Rogans always thought he was some 'killer'. He's a walking HGH syringe.

Redbar is the man! Dumb comedians

Rogan could take out 95%+ of the men on the planet. I remember when my son was 10. He had been training BJJ for 2 years. A new kid, big kid, came in to check out BJJ with is Dad, he was from TKD. The kid had 20 lbs on my son and a lot of height. It lasted less than 30 seconds before the RNC was in and the big kid was in a panic. The coach immediately stopped it and the big kid's father was shocked and signed up that day.

hes probly right tbh. id be very surprised seeing joe rogan get beat up by somebody with zero fighting or training experience.

This guy is obviously a moron but lol at Rogan if he thinks 6.5 270 pounds rugby players couldn't take him out.
I have travelled to Cameroun lately and there are literaly hundreds of Ngannou type of monsters walking down the streets, they would knock Rogan's midget ass in another dimension, untrained or not.
id have my money on joe rogan vs a big rugby guy any day of the week.

There's something about the physics of the human body that peaks around 6'+ and guys under ~5'11 are at a huge disadvantage. A 6' guy can legitimately compete with a 7' guy on equal grounds. A 5'6" guy is at a huge disadvantage against a 6' guy even at 135 lb weight classes.

You see it in all sports. Anyone 5'11" or taller is considered to have world class ability. Anyone shorter, even though 5'10" is still above average height, is considered to be "handicapped". No one knows why, but everyone knows it's true.

I don't know what magically happens at 6'. All I know is it does.

Body proportions seems to change around 6 ft range.
Usually the limb length to trunk length seems to become different ( longer limbs relatively, especially legs/femoris region ), even though there are some exceptions, which means more leverage...
That's why we usually can instinctively guess someone's we don't know's height range on a pic ( like tall girls on tinder )
a good example : that infamous Joe Rogan beach pic in this thread --> you can tell from the length of his torso compared to his limbs he is on the shorter side and must be 5'7 tops..

you can't be serious? He's around 200 pounds of solid muscle with training in both striking and grappling, he would destroy the vast majority of people.
It's not just about weight.. a 6' 180 lb guy will outfight a 5'6" 200 lb guy any day of the week.

Watch out for Rogan's famous spinning back kick lol

This guy is obviously a moron but lol at Rogan if he thinks 6.5 270 pounds rugby players couldn't take him out.
I have travelled to Cameroun lately and there are literaly hundreds of Ngannou type of monsters walking down the streets, they would knock Rogan's midget ass in another dimension, untrained or not.
There's a video of Roger Huerta who's similar weight as Rogan knocking out a 250-pound football player on YouTube. Size and athleticism doesn't matter that much against a fighter if you don't have fighting skills.

Rogan is a certified BJJ blackbelt and a powerful striker who managed to kick harder than a bigger, professional kickboxing champion (Joe Schilling) on that kicking machine.

You might be 6'5" tall, but once Rogan lands one of those kicks to your legs, you're on the ground. Easy pickings for a BJJ blackbelt.

Last edited:
Mike David bless - been a fan for a minute

dude just spends all his time trolling LA comedians...I do only watch his youtube stuff

Kind of a silly comment from rogan. supposedly Nganouse shows up at some mma gym in paris, no training just working on rock quaries, and in one day hes the #1 guy at the gym KTFO guys trainng for years. Its mostly athleticism and size.

Then again Rogan is martial artist and you have to believe your own sh##

Back