57 white supremacist gang members arrested in North Texas (Fried Chicken)

Good to see violent criminals taken off the street and let's see how their trial plays out. Hopefully if they're all guilty hen they go away for a long time and can play with their beloved prison gangs behind bars.

I gotta say though, if there was a big MS-13 bust or something like that and someone made a thread a lot of the people in here liking the OP would be like "why is this threadworthy?"

Good to see violent criminals taken off the street and let's see how their trial plays out. Hopefully if they're all guilty hen they go away for a long time and can play with their beloved prison gangs behind bars.

I gotta say though, if there was a big MS-13 bust or something like that and someone made a thread a lot of the people in here liking the OP would be like "why is this threadworthy?"
Exactly it would likely get moved to the dump. The mods and many posters here are hypocrites.

My question is, where were the good people telling them it was the wrong thing to do?

Are you implying that all white people are racist and that there are no good ones?

Anyone seen RipWarrior's sock today?

Aren't you the lunatic that said he would gladly flood countries with immigrants and create social tension (knowing full well this was going to hurt the black community) simply because you didn't like that RIPWarrior used the words bitter and minority together and because of the way he posted? It's incredible how one man can totally change you and turn you into an awful person. You're so weak and you can't accept that there are bitter and racist minorities and hate it when people talk about them in the same way you do about white supremacists.

Being against thuglife, mass immigration, multiculturalism, white guilt does not make you racist.

You're pitiful and a disgrace. You're no better than a white supremacist.

You lie and know for a fact that RIPwarrior is a Canadian and does not live in Texas.

Bitter minorities and white progressives. Truly the most messed up people on the planet.

<DisgustingHHH>

Criminals with a vile philosophy being arrested? This seems like good news.

This thread won't make 6 pages.

Any Latino/Black gang getting arrested....Atleast 20 pages in the first day.

They sound like upstanding ubermenchen that use their master race intellect to sell meth!

Such a loss for society to lock these fine citizens up...

who could of known that in order to be an elite whiteman you had to sell meth and be in a gang?

Are you implying that all white people are racist and that there are no good ones?

Aren't you the lunatic that said he would gladly flood countries with immigrants and create social tension (knowing full well this was going to hurt the black community) simply because you didn't like that RIPWarrior used the words bitter and minority together and because of the way he posted? It's incredible how one man can totally change you and turn you into an awful person. You're so weak and you can't accept that there are bitter and racist minorities and hate it when people talk about them in the same way you do about white supremacists.

Being against thuglife, mass immigration, multiculturalism, white guilt does not make you racist.

You lie and know for a fact that RIPwarrior is a Canadian and does not live in Texas.

Bitter minorities and white progressives. Truly the most messed up people on the planet.

<DisgustingHHH>
You seem to be filled with rage.

Why is that?

<DisgustingHHH>

Mmm, the tears of unfathomable sadness are so yummy.

Why did you post that essay knowing full well I wasn't going to read it? I know your MO, you salty poon.

Mmm, the tears of unfathomable sadness are so yummy.

Why did you post that essay knowing full well I wasn't going to read it? I know your MO, you salty poon.

I know full well you're lying and read it.

I'm lying about a news article?

White supremacy, not even once. You're probably better off smoking that meth tbh.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Damn you really are:
tenor.gif

Back