6 stabbed in Toronto

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/queen-ossington-seven-injured-1.4430071

Toronto police are searching for at least three suspects after at least six people were injured in a stabbing incident in the Queen Street West neighbourhood early Saturday.

Police were called to the Queen Street West and Ossington Avenue area just before 3 a.m. after a report of a stabbing following a fight between two groups, Const. David Hopkinson said.

At one point, paramedics who arrived at the scene had to put out a call for help because they were "swarmed" by victims looking for treatment for stab wounds, Hopkinson told CBC News.

One of the victims was without without vital signs for a period of time, but paramedics were able to stabilize him, he added.

Dan Hunter, deputy commander of Toronto Paramedic Services, said Sunday that the scene would have been "a little crazy" and "chaotic" because there were many victims.

Hopkinson could not speak to the victims' present conditions or their ages or genders. Earlier, police said there were seven victims, but on Saturday night said there were just six confirmed victims — and possibly more.

Police have not said whether the victims were injured outside on the street or inside an establishment.

No description of the suspect(s) yet.

This usually means machete attack when they say fuck all about it. And a post part and parcel speech

Last edited:
What are we supposed to say about the OP? With no comment or anything to spark a discussion, all that's left is to say "He should not have done that, it was the wrong thing to do."

What are we supposed to say about the OP? With no comment or anything to spark a discussion, all that's left is to say "He should not have done that, it was the wrong thing to do."
What the op is alluding to is lack of description in some places is sometimes the best description of all. Those who follow such stories are seeing a pattern of that.

Latest report says 7.

What the op is alluding to is lack of description in some places is sometimes the best description of all. Those who follow such stories are seeing a pattern of that.

The Ann Coulter law.

The longer it takes for information to be released, the more likely they are to be non white and muslim.

Man, I have been in so many fights in that neighbourhood.

Man, I have been in so many fights in that neighbourhood.

You should write up a "Tales from the QSW" post/posts where you outline the most interesting stuff that's happened there. That'd really make a great thread assuming the content is at least mildly interesting. Take your time though it has to be well written.

3am, two groups. I doubt it’s snackbar related. Hooligans being hooligans, I suspect.

I’m sure Trudeau can re-integrate the stabber back into society in lieu of any jail time. If you arrest attempted mass murderers, they win.

Did 2 groups of hipsters get into a knife fight? Queen West was once a pretty rough area, but not so much anymore. A lot of Toronto is like that actually. Hopefully they catch the fuckers who did the stabbing.

Holy fuck, I used to live and bounce just down the street from there.
Is this you?
794449da-bc39-4df4-9da5-6bc226b7efff_2.cf2800d1f1c18864b06ca29f889d47f5.jpeg

794449da-bc39-4df4-9da5-6bc226b7efff_2.cf2800d1f1c18864b06ca29f889d47f5.jpeg

Back