6 Year Old Girl Killed in FL Dog Attack

Pitbulls aren't mean they just like the taste of small children.

Florida dog

Pitbulls aren't mean they just like the taste of small children.

I would be okay if this were the line Pit Owners used, instead of the whole "MMYYYY Pit is Perfect, an Angel who would never hurt anyone" "Bad owners fault, even a Lab bites once in a while" "That's not a TRUE pit, it's clearly 18% something else".

Fuckit, they like the way people taste. Lol.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/6-year-old-girl-dies-in-dog-attack-dog-in-quarantine

Dogs of peace strike again. Pit bull terrier “likely to be euthanized” after the incident. It’s not the breed guys, remember, a gang of Dachshunds killed a woman!
Ask yourself if you honestly believe the incident would’ve occurred regardless of the owner. People need to start realizing stupid people have no idea how patterns work or how to make inferences from suspected patterns. They see something bad and have to make conclusions, even though they’re not qualified to make conclusions about when to even tie their shoes.

what would be the fallout if there were no pitbulls in the world?

Where were the parents when the girl was being attacked???

People are fucking idiots when it comes to dogs. I go nature walking all the time with my 4&6 year old and always at places where dogs are supposed to be leashed and I have had a LOT of encounters of dogs running up to my kids off leash and barking.

A dogs “sniff” to a kids face can be like a punch and draw blood but dog owners seem to not realize this.

A co-worker got his front teeth smashed out from his dog when he got back from vacation because his dog came barreling in to meet him when he returned home. Dogs are unpredictable and packed with energy.

Poor little girl. Horrible way to go. Sad.

German Shepards become the "bad dog" again
meh they are not pitbulls. i just hate these animals and I am so fed up with people saying they are no bad dogs, just bad owners. these fuckers are breed to kill

Poor girl. I hope she at least went into shock right away and passed out.

Now I gotta call my niece and weird her out by asking stupid dumb shit about nothing.

This thread just proves TS is an idiot

Ask yourself if you honestly believe the incident would’ve occurred regardless of the owner.
YES 100%.

A certain percent of the dogs will just fail regardless of the ownership and rearing due to their breeding and nature.

For another example, while people can and do rear wild animals as pets from time to time including dangerous ones like Lions, Bears, etc, a certain percent (higher than Pit's) will simply fail due to their breeding and nature. You can try to over come that with great nurturing but a certain percent will fail.

(not comparing Pits to Lions or bears but pointing out there is an inherent failure rate in each regardless of rearing attempts)

People need to start realizing stupid people have no idea how patterns work or how to make inferences from suspected patterns. They see something bad and have to make conclusions, even though they’re not qualified to make conclusions about when to even tie their shoes.
OK.

German Shepards become the "bad dog" again

Don't forget dobermans.
It's funny my parents have a doberman, but they didn't crop her ears and 90% of people have no idea shes a doberman. A lot of people say weimaraner lol
9854993726eb1923b9fc422546bd828d--red-doberman-pinscher-doberman-puppies.jpg

Willing to bet the owners are trash or this dog has a history of being forced into dog fighting.

full_27th_april_2012_01_03_31_308819_2587354242954_1227484072_33240569_585682051_n.jpg

Last edited:
People are fucking idiots when it comes to dogs. I go nature walking all the time with my 4&6 year old and always at places where dogs are supposed to be leashed and I have had a LOT of encounters of dogs running up to my kids off leash and barking.

A dogs “sniff” to a kids face can be like a punch and draw blood but dog owners seem to not realize this.

A co-worker got his front teeth smashed out from his dog when he got back from vacation because his dog came barreling in to meet him when he returned home. Dogs are unpredictable and packed with energy.
tumblr_nkpzoyDeZL1uokvyoo1_500.gif

Back