6ft, 73in Reach GOAT MASTER Races

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the best fighters especially at MW are 6foot tall with a 73 inch reach.

Yoel Romero(Now Ik people say OH hes not really 6foot..... Did you see him fighting A 6'3 Rockhold? Hes almost the same height minus some 3 inches... I dont think its hard to believe hes 6 feet.. He looked the same Next to Whittaker.. And Also he has a tendency to keep his head tilted down and slouched... Hes atleast 5'11 1/2.

Robert Whittaker(Easily the MW Goat along with Romero.. They basically neutralized eachother because they are that good. Two of the best at a DRAW.

Rampage Jackson(Yes hes one inch taller at 6'1.. One inch of skull taller is nothing.. With a 73in reach He one shot Ko'd Liddell who had a much taller height and Longer reach.....

Me

And there are much more....

I feel it is the perfect body proportions, And these guys are like my true brothers. Fuck blood, fuck Dna.. We all have human blood... But them and I? We are physically built the same and have the same range..... I can relate to them the most

38CHSdW.gif

It depends on his camp, he had a bad height cut against Chris Weidman and ended up 5'10

Chris-Weidman-Yoel-Romero-205.png

Has anyone noticed the best fighters especially at MW are 6foot tall with a 73 inch reach.

Yoel Romero(Now Ik people say OH hes not really 6foot..... Did you see him fighting A 6'3 Rockhold? Hes almost the same height minus some 3 inches... I dont think its hard to believe hes 6 feet... He looked the same Next to Whittaker.. And Also he has a tendency to keep his head tilted down and slouched... Hes atleast 5'11 1/2.

Robert Whittaker(Easily the MW Goat along with Romero.. They basically neutralized eachother because they are that good. Two of the best at a DRAW.

Rampage Jackson(Yes hes one inch taller at 6'1.. One inch of skull taller is nothing.. With a 73in reach He one shot Ko'd Liddell who had a much taller height and Longer reach.....

Me

I feel it is the perfect body proportions, And these guys are like my true brothers. Fuck blood, fuck Dna.. We all have human blood... But them and I? We are physically built the same and have the same range..... I can relate to them the most

<WellThere>

Genius.. Pure Genius...

It depends on his camp, he had a bad height cut against Chris Weidman and ended up 5'10

Height cutting is getting ridiculous these days. They should measure fighters throughout their camp to make sure they come into fight night at their walk around height

Weidman is 6'2 and prob wearing shoes..

No shoes at the weigh ins.. Just bare feet

Kennedy is 5'11
Romero is obviously taller.
Is that all?
028_Tim_Kennedy_and_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

A legit 5'11 Mesomorph is the best height/build. Robbie Lawler, Colby Covington, Rashad Evans, Dan Henderson, Randy Couture, Wanderlei Silva, Jorge Masvidal the list goes on and on. It's proven most women prefer this build.

Weidman is 6'2 and prob wearing shoes..

No shoes at the weigh ins.. Just bare feet

Kennedy is 5'11
Romero is obviously taller.
Is that all?
028_Tim_Kennedy_and_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

Kennedy is probably 5'10. Here he is against Lawler who is a legit 5'11 . The height difference looks to be even larger than against Romero.
Robbie-Lawler-Tim-Kennedy-weigh.jpg

Yoel Romero(Now Ik people say OH hes not really 6foot..... Did you see him fighting A 6'3 Rockhold? Hes almost the same height minus some 3 inches... I dont think its hard to believe hes 6 feet.. He looked the same Next to Whittaker.. And Also he has a tendency to keep his head tilted down and slouched... Hes atleast 5'11 1/2.

Me

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

Back