• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

860 Raw Squat WR @ 220 video

Kabuki put a fucking unholy besmirchment on Cartos 2.0.

That was hard to watch.

Kabuki Warrior vs. Keyboard Warrior

He probably asked to be re-banned after that destruction. Good lord.

I'm amazed that there hasn't been an e suicide thread yet.

Awesome stuff.

That's some manly shit right there

He probably asked to be re-banned after that destruction. Good lord.

giphy.gif

TS, with your traveling do you have a hard time staying consistent with training?

If this is what you do at some sort of training limitation thats even more impressive. Crazy stuff man love the videos.

I'm sorry if my winning at life makes you angry.

and if your two ignorant to understand geometry enough to know what a to depth wide stance squat will look like the front when recorded with 2d imagry.
tumblr_lnm8118t331qlinqdo1_500.gif

lol

I don't think Cratos should have been banned though. He's an idiot, and the squat was clearly pretty legit, but if you can get banned for trying to call out elite lifters, than I fear for the day Dave Hoff decides to post here.

this forum needs cratos at least for entertainment and this thread is a perfect example.

if you can get banned for trying to call out elite lifters, than I fear for the day Dave Hoff decides to post here.

For clarification, he was banned because he was a prior banned troll, not because of his callout (which got him besmirched, then smited).

lol

I don't think Cratos should have been banned though. He's an idiot, and the squat was clearly pretty legit, but if you can get banned for trying to call out elite lifters, than I fear for the day Dave Hoff decides to post here.

Four times bant (and counting) for mr.I-dont-give-a-shit-what-this-forum-thinks-of-me-and-I-wont-return-if-(when)-I-get-banned-next-time.

Four times bant (and counting) for mr.I-dont-give-a-shit-what-this-forum-thinks-of-me-and-I-wont-return-if-(when)-I-get-banned-next-time.

Haha. He totally gives a shit what people think... there were a bunch of times when he got ripped a new one, like the times Keo had a go, he'd vanish for a while and when he came back he'd be going on about how he volunteered in an old peoples' home, or otherwise trying to suck up and make people like him.

Squat was high, bench was bounced, deadlift was hitched.

Am I Cratohockanus yet?

Squat was high, bench was bounced, deadlift was hitched.

Am I Cratohockanus yet?

Hmmm, let me test you. I read books sometimes. And also I've been injured. And I am a girl. And I am a theist.

How do you feel about me?

Back