Crime 9+ dead in Munich shopping centre terrorist attack; at least 3 shooters suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's not a Muslim but a German separatist?

99% chance its a Muslim.
Those bullets are bullets of peace.

Fuck.... I hope this can be ended quickly :(

If this is really another islamic attack, I will start to cry.

A terror attack in a shopping center is pretty much the worst scenario I can imagine.

You are not even safe if you want to buy a bread. fuck this shit...

A terror attack in a shopping center is pretty the worst scenario I can imagine.

Screen altered to bypass copyright take downs.

A terror attack in a shopping center is pretty much the worst scenario I can imagine.

Start crying

Sounds Islam related to me, not much Violence in Munich would be highly unlikely to be criminals shooting at each other.

Fuck man....I hope that the 15 dead thing is not accurate.....hopefully nobody dies...just sick of this shit.

Cn-8q49WEAAcBad.jpg

cry why ? are you a islamist ?

Kind of head scratching to be honest. You'd think they wouldn't attack Germany as they are the ones championing them coming into Europe

they know german society is weak.its Politics have been "guided" by '68 left-wing nutters for a while now.
Munich (and overall Bavaria) is actually the Place that has the best integrated foreigners in Germany due to it's tougher integration laws.

So many terrorist strikes in the last weeks nobody even falls for this any more.

Wait, is that picture a joke or what? I am not exactly Mr. Current Affairs and I suck at picking up advanced internet sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattesson Gaucher
Back