Crime 9+ dead in Munich shopping centre terrorist attack; at least 3 shooters suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I love this place. Brown muslims are the only one who gets benefit of doubt. really.....I swear some of you live in some strange world. I just dont know where this white people complaining about others getting benefit of doubt for anything and them not getting it comes from. This whole white people being victim started as a joke, but has become reality for so many people. You guys are just too funny sometimes.
Are you white? If not you wouldn't understand, and have no place in this discussion

Off the top of your head, you capitalised shooting on every one and put it in the next line?
Sure that's not copy pasta?

A person is fully capable of capitalizing certain words and putting things on separate lines, as crazy as that sounds.

Are you white? If not you wouldn't understand, and have no place in this discussion
Finally someone with good sense of humour. Make sense looking at your location. I am white from the waiste down

so what does the right leaning folks think of the use of drones?
badass b/c it's taking out whomever, collateral damage being a good thing i guess? w/o directly involving our troops in skirmishes

or weak b/c it's not full on boots on ground?
it's weak. Boots on the ground baybay

Apparently 8 out of 9 victims were foreign. All of the perps neighbors who I saw being interviewed weren't German, either.
WTF, is this coincidence or is this normal for that part of Germany?:confused:

How can somebody not really be white?

Can you provide an example? Maybe being Italian or Portuguese?

Some half Syrian or something who calls himself white but would never be accepted as white.

They tried to call the Boston marathon bombers "white".

But, but they're "Caucasian" they're from the Caucasus region. lol

Last edited:
Apparently 8 out of 9 victims were foreign. All of the perps neighbors who I saw being interviewed weren't German, either.
Maybe its a neighbourhood with a lot of foreigners? That is common in west Europe that you put the foreigners in few areas. My school in Sweden from 6th to 9th grade we had one Swedish girl in a class of 25

Come to think of it the victims of the Afghan axe boy were Chinese.
How many Germans are there left in that country?

Some half Syrian or something who calls himself white but would never be accepted as white.

They tried to call the Boston marathon bombers "white".

But, but they're "Caucasian" they're from the Caucasus region. lol

And George Zimmerman the 'white hispanic'. Now we've got Ali Sonboly the 'white power Iranian immigrant'.

I don't think Christianity means what you think it means.
I know exactly what it means. Real Christianity and real Islam are very similar. IO am not talking about the Christianity where you sin all day and say hey I am christian in my heart. Jesus died for my sin, I can do whatever I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back