A Bellator broadcast is unwatchable

Don’t be too hard on them there was 2 new commercials for this event. It’s a step in the right direction.

Paramount broadcasts are a joke. Bellator really needs to fix that.

I try to only tune in for the fights that I want to watch. No idea why you guys force yourself to endure a whole show. You must really hate yourselves.

I try to only tune in for the fights that I want to watch. No idea why you guys force yourself to endure a whole show. You must really hate yourselves.

I never watch them live, I always tape them and skip through the bullshit the next day.

That shit was boring me even on fast forward, damn!

National anthem was so long fighters r in ring ur having then wait so long to start probably y Fedor lost so quick he wasn't warmed up he's in the cage half naked waiting for the fucning fight to finally start

He went from Fedor with that look in his eyes to Fedor who wants to have an office job in Moscow during that national anthem that would never fucking finish.

I thought National Anthems play at the beginning of events, not at the end.
Fedor vs Bader was the last fight broadcasted on the card right?
National Anthems shouldn't be playing that far into the event.

It was UNWATCHABLE for me because Creed was on, then some other movie right after, so no Bellator here.

UFC is a lot worst, first fight is 20 to 30 minutes into the broadcast, they have about 2 fights per hour plus you have to listen to a bunch of eggheads talk. Bellator is better. It is still on TV where you don't have to pay 2 or three times to watch fight. Notice Fox dropped UFC and went to boxing, much better anyway.

I know with a 3 round fight at UFC you need about 25 minutes to cover it between fighter
intros,rest periods between rounds,judges deliberations & the fight itself.

I'm talking watching it on Paramount, not Dazn.

Holy fuck. The first fight starts 24 minutes after the broadcast starts. Fight is over 41 mins into the broadcast, second fight starts half an hour later at 1:11 or so.

In between the fights you're watching the same fucking commercials for shitty reality shows over and over and over. Panels are way too long, intro vids are way too long, some of the entrances are way too long. National anthems before the main event which, lets face it, NOBODY fucking likes.

I realize a show needs to pace itself and it can't just be FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT in super quick succession, but their broadcasts plod along brutally slow.

"but their broadcasts plod along brutally slow."

Do you mean,..Like this post??
;)

"You must really hate yourselves"

I'm not crazy about them myself!!
:p

LOL at the military guys. Muricans can be so weird sometimes.

National anthem was so long fighters r in ring ur having then wait so long to start probably y Fedor lost so quick he wasn't warmed up he's in the cage half naked waiting for the fucning fight to finally start
Yea, I agree wit u. Fedor was cold after anthem too much fucning long. Bader was jumpign around teh cage and he is warmed and thats why won he quick in 30 secnds.

I was shaking my head, in Coker's mind it must've epic but as a fan my anticipation diminished by the long intros into the national anthems. Now imagine what's both fighters felt. Ready to fight, then you stand around for an extra 10 minutes.

Live MMA is basically unwatchable because of the length of the broadcasts. There are some exceptions - UFC PPVs and Fight Pass events - but MMA on TV is generally atrocious in terms of the time it demands from fans.

i watch the next day when I can fast forward through all the shit. It took me 10 minutes to watch the whole thing. Pico getting slept was hilarious.

It’s brutal on Paramount. I tell you, not as bad as Mauro days, but you do have to dvr it, it’s the only way.

UFC is a lot worst, first fight is 20 to 30 minutes into the broadcast, they have about 2 fights per hour plus you have to listen to a bunch of eggheads talk. Bellator is better. It is still on TV where you don't have to pay 2 or three times to watch fight. Notice Fox dropped UFC and went to boxing, much better anyway.

Fox tried to retain the UFC but Espn offered more but if you want to spin it that way.

Imagine it being 2019 and fans trying to spin the CFL as better than the Nfl. That's what the 11 Bellator stans sound like.

Back