A beloved fighter that you don't like.

I hate all fighters. I only watch MMA for two reasons:

1) Conor

2) McGregor

But you are a black belt here? Were you here cheering for his Cage Warriors performances before he was in the UFC or what did you do? :)

It's hard to differentiate between disliking the fighter or the fanbase the fighter has.

But for me:

Gegard Mousasi the guy is just shit all around he fights like shit, looks like shit and acts like shit, his I don't care attitude feels so forced and he just comes across as lazy yet his fans see him as this god and all I see is a lazy ass slow fighter who struggles with elite guys.

Yoel Romero is so horribly over rated, he is slow and can't strike for shit the guy looks like he gasses after two minutes.

Demetrious Johnson seriously why do they have a dwarf division?

Luke Rockhold, the shit that comes out of this guys mouth is comical and thank god Bisping knocked his old looking ass out and his missus pied him off.

Kevin Lee is just a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sage Northcutt, this kid is just annoying to me he is a typical white, blue eyed American poster boy who won't stop fucking smiling and it bugs the life out of me thank go he loses all the time.

Tyron Woodley, everytime he opens his mouth I think shut the fuck up you over privileged whingy fairy, there are literally thousands of starving children in Africa and you winge about being mistreated yet no one mistreats you and you have a very comfy life from where i'm sitting.

And fuck any fighter who thanks god for his career or win in general seriously get lost with that garbage.

People saying saku need to explain please.

It's hard to differentiate between disliking the fighter or the fanbase the fighter has.

But for me:

Gegard Mousasi the guy is just shit all around he fights like shit, looks like shit and acts like shit, his I don't care attitude feels so forced and he just comes across as lazy yet his fans see him as this god and all I see is a lazy ass slow fighter who struggles with elite guys.

Yoel Romero is so horribly over rated, he is slow and can't strike for shit the guy looks like he gasses after two minutes.

Demetrious Johnson seriously why do they have a dwarf division?

Luke Rockhold, the shit that comes out of this guys mouth is comical and thank god Bisping knocked his old looking ass out and his missus pied him off.

Kevin Lee is just a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sage Northcutt, this kid is just annoying to me he is a typical white, blue eyed American poster boy who won't stop fucking smiling and it bugs the life out of me thank go he loses all the time.

Tyron Woodley, everytime he opens his mouth I think shut the fuck up you over privileged whingy fairy, there are literally thousands of starving children in Africa and you winge about being mistreated yet no one mistreats you and you have a very comfy life from where i'm sitting.

And fuck any fighter who thanks god for his career or win in general seriously get lost with that garbage.

Sage does have that "I have so many family-related skeletons in my closet I have to keep smiling because if I dont I will die from the rush of all those twisted memories" face going 25/8.

Blowjob Penn
l4aPI.jpg

The most overrated fighter ever... legend my ass, his last good win was against an aging Matt Hughes, 7 years ago.

And fuck you with that argument: "But eh, he was a LW fighting welterweights!". You know why he's been fighting WWs during almost all his career? Cause he was fucking lazy, fat and surrounded by yesmen. That's his problem.

"TO THE DEATH GEORGES!" then gives up between the 3th and 4th round. haha

Don't think Cormier is beloved, think he'd score better numbers than t wood in approval ratings... But that ain't sayin much.

there's a lot of dc white knights on here, you would be surprised

I am a big fan of seeing Lahat recieve brain damage from flying knees.
I am not sure if he is liked, though.
People don't seem to talk about him.

wanderlei, cro cop, hunt, bj

basically any old fighter

Every brazilan fighter
Every drug cheat except mendes and Brock
BJ Penn
The scrap pack
Anderson Silva (he falls in 3 categories i hate him that much)
Bisping
Cody No love
Woodley
Wonderboy
Lawler
I hate Cowboy
Masvidal (hate him a little less because he knocked out cowboy)
Cote for losing to Cowboy
Brown because he's overrated and he thought his can crushing spree was good enough to fight GSP...LAL
Hans Moleman
Mike Perry
Everyone that weighs less than 135pounds
Khabib because he's fat and unprofessional
Rumble because he hits women
Chiesa...hate that guy
Kevin lee
Johnson...for losing to Khabib and that he's had a better career than brookins
Matt hughes
Tito ortiz
Randy couture
James Vick
Pettis
Lamas
Doh ho choi
Stephens (except when he's sticking up for cruz or if he's calling out no love)
Kron Gracie
Every other gracie
Big Rigg. Get stuffed you lost to GSP!
Brunson
Urijah hall
Rashad evans except when he's making fun of rampage
rampage jackson
stephan bonnar
forrest griffen...threw his book in the bin when he lost to anderson and ran off like a baby.
Jon Jones
Shogun
Wanderlai
beastin' 25/8
Vilante
OSP for losing to Jones
Reem
Cain for beating brock
Barnett
Hunt
Mir for beating brock and being unlikeable.
Kongo
Struve
Fedor for being overrated
lando vannata

Anderson - Biggest fraud in the sport. The Lance Armstrong of MMA

Indifferent towards the Nogs but don't really dislike them
Always hated Penn but I think most GSP fans hate him
I think Cain was beloved and I couldn't stand him. He probably isn't that beloved anymore because of all his injuries.
I can't think of a really beloved fighter that I don't like. I am indifferent towards quite a few though.

Pat Barry, awwww but he's such a nice guy with all his funny social media videos

fuck off

Gustafsen I never cared to watch fight

Don't hate either of them, just never understood all the love they got

Also Ken Shamrock, I'm not even starting on Ken Shamrock

I meet the guy in 2007, and you wouldn't imagine the amount of stupid questions people asked him, and he was a nice a guy as you could ask for. He really was a good dude.

I had the picture with me and him on my Motorola Razr, for a long time. I wish I still had it. : (

Oh, I don't doubt it. I never said I had a rational reason I disliked him, I just did. I think it was his whole image was so representative of the "TapOut" era of the time.

Chuck Liddell - I always thought he was a goofy looking stereotype of what an MMA fighter was. Stupid haircut, stupid tattoos, goatee, beer belly, alcholoic, brawler, I could go on. I know he's supposed to be a nice guy out of the cage but I always thought he was bad for the sport during a period where it had its growing pains. He appealed to the very worst kind of fan.

Frankie, his epileptic fit style just shits me to tears, good thing he never fought conor cos he would have had the piss beaten out of him.
Anderson Silva for his showboating. I whooped when Weidman dropped him... karma was finally a bitch.
Any fighter who attributes the Lord for their win...

Mike Bisping
GSP
Frank Mir
Rashad Evans
Brock Lesnar
Mayhem Miller
Conor McGregor
Tim Sylvia
Ben Rothwell

Back