A black man was forced to pay upfront at a Chinese restaurant. He got his meal — and $10,000.

meh .. you have no clue about me .. whatsoever .. you don't even know what my race is .. your stupid generic 'you're racist' insult is meaningless .. that's the typical comeback when someone who's white(or anyone who doesn't agree with you) stands up and doesn't supplicate like a bitch to your point of view .. 'minorities' aren't the only ones who are allowed to voice an opinion just so you know .. and just because you're critical of them doesn't make you racist or a white supremacist or whatever other cool hip insult you guys are using these days

and no if they were white, or anything else .. I'd call them a whiny bitch just the same

sounds like you're too pussy to admit you're prejudice & racist against anyone who isn't white.

it must suck to be you.

sounds like you're too pussy to admit you're prejudice & racist against anyone who isn't white.

it must suck to be you.

"we need a cleansing"

"minorities aren't the only ones who are allowed to voice an opinion just so you know"

I think we kinda do have a clue about that guy lol

People on here think that I'm racist. At least I treat black people with the respect of adult human beings.

says the guy who sees nothing offensive with the use of the "n-word".

Not sure how waiting makes the complaint any less valid.
Evidence of his claims would be diminished over a year, don't you think? The waiter could have stopped working there in the interim, anyone else involved could have completely forgotten about it. As an official, I'd be suspicious about someone waiting so long to complain. There's definitely something to be said for being prompt in this kind of situation.

Evidence of his claims would be diminished over a year, don't you think? The waiter could have stopped working there in the interim, anyone else involved could have completely forgotten about it. As an official, I'd be suspicious about someone waiting so long to complain. There's definitely something to be said for being prompt in this kind of situation.

It didn't sound like the restaurant denied it. Maybe they (the victim or whatever you want to call them) didn't know their options and were informed later on.

I agree it's not ideal, but I don't think you should dismiss it outright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back