A Nickelodeon/Disney producer may be in trouble

lalaland

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
December 13, 2017

You might have seen this actor starring on as a child on a TV series on one of those kid-friendly networks.

They witnessed the horror of a certain TV producer first-hand. Minor children were manipulated into adult situations under the threat of losing their job and their career.

"It wasn’t, “Either you do this or you are fired!” It was more subtle and more manipulative than that. It would start with, “I’m thinking of something for your character. Will you try this costume on for me?” or “Can you pose for me like this?” That’s how it started. If you said OK, then next time it would be more.

If you balked, he would hint at cutting back on your lines, or giving your lines to someone else, or writing your character off the show. He would say, “Actors your age are a dime a dozen. Do you know how many kids auditioned for your role?”

He seemed to target those kids whose families were most dependent on the child actor’s salary. He would say, “Your family is so lucky to have you. It would be really hard them if you weren’t working, wouldn’t it?” It’s a terrible burden to put on a child."

This particular actor isn’t sure about whether he/she is ready to come forward.

"There are dozens or hundreds of kids and parents and directors who all know about this. I don’t want to be the face of this. I am really hoping someone else will come forward first. I’m hearing some chatter that might happen soon, but I’m waiting to see."

https://blindgossip.com/?p=88872

December 17, 2017

On the second season of this very hit tween show that is no longer on the air from a tween network, this tween was brought in for an episode. She said that during the filming for the episode that the producer for the show would rub her shoulders and back all the time. Several times he reached down and groped her breasts. He said he loved what she was bringing to the role and that he was going to invite her back for a second episode. He did. It was during that second episode that he went beyond the massages and groping and he told her that he was having a hard time focusing because she was so sexy and that she needed to help him out. He cornered her in a trailer and made her touch him. She said that after less than 30 seconds he finished inside his pants. He then told her she did well. Later that day another producer said they didn't need her to work any longer and what they got from her for that episode was fine.

More from her tomorrow.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-3-her-time-as-tween.html

Are the allegations true? Will accusers come forward? Who is the producer?

Last edited:
Gee, I wonder who...

Its the guy who produces all the teen shows isnt it?
Victorious etc?
Tori, ariana and the dark haired chick(forget her name) can all get the D.

I can't wait to see Dan the Ham Schneider taken down.

Twitter apology with recipe incoming.

<{cruzshake}>

I actually liked Dan Schneider. He was the only funny part of The Amanda Show

<{cruzshake}>

I actually liked Dan Schneider. He was the only funny part of The Amanda Show
There was nothing funny about the Amanda Show. Though I say that as a big fan of All That so what do I know? The Amanda Show was kind of like a mix of All That and Tim & Eric but without any balls. What's weird to me about Dan's shows is they seemed to be less and less creative. If they ever really were. I mean you got a kids SNL, a spinoff that was essentially a typical sitcom of the era (as much as I love Kel and his damned orange soda), another spinoff of the SNL that was the same thing but on drugs, another spinoff with odd couple half brothers, a girl making popular web videos, girls just going to school, another school of "performers", then another odd couple spinoff that was just combining characters from other shows. I never understood why they kept the dude around. And the foot fetish stuff he pushed in the later shows is just fucking disturbing.

Each stupid show including actors from the previous show, except one, in what I guess was an effort to brand them like Disney with fart jokes. I don't know why that bugged me so much growing up, I guess I just realized it was manipulation so kids would gravitate towards what was familiar instead of having to be original in any way. Kids entertainment just reeks of sleaze and conditioning except for Cartoon Network.

Is that the fat gimp that likes childrens feet?

Who wants to bet it's

Dan "get in the van" Schneider
Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider
Dan "spread her wider" Schneider
Dan "the preteen defiler" Schneider
Dan "wine her dine her 69 her, only do it if she's a minor" Schneider
Dan "tween pelvis collider" Schneider.
Dan "the man with a plan to bam that young clam" Schneider
Dan "cum inside 'er while shes still a minor" Schneider

the-weak-should-5a3723.jpg

He better not of fucked Kel. Then again that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: would do anything for some orange soda.

December 13, 2017

You might have seen this actor starring on as a child on a TV series on one of those kid-friendly networks.

They witnessed the horror of a certain TV producer first-hand. Minor children were manipulated into adult situations under the threat of losing their job and their career.

"It wasn’t, “Either you do this or you are fired!” It was more subtle and more manipulative than that. It would start with, “I’m thinking of something for your character. Will you try this costume on for me?” or “Can you pose for me like this?” That’s how it started. If you said OK, then next time it would be more.

If you balked, he would hint at cutting back on your lines, or giving your lines to someone else, or writing your character off the show. He would say, “Actors your age are a dime a dozen. Do you know how many kids auditioned for your role?”

He seemed to target those kids whose families were most dependent on the child actor’s salary. He would say, “Your family is so lucky to have you. It would be really hard them if you weren’t working, wouldn’t it?” It’s a terrible burden to put on a child."

This particular actor isn’t sure about whether he/she is ready to come forward.

"There are dozens or hundreds of kids and parents and directors who all know about this. I don’t want to be the face of this. I am really hoping someone else will come forward first. I’m hearing some chatter that might happen soon, but I’m waiting to see."

https://blindgossip.com/?p=88872

December 17, 2017

On the second season of this very hit tween show that is no longer on the air from a tween network, this tween was brought in for an episode. She said that during the filming for the episode that the producer for the show would rub her shoulders and back all the time. Several times he reached down and groped her breasts. He said he loved what she was bringing to the role and that he was going to invite her back for a second episode. He did. It was during that second episode that he went beyond the massages and groping and he told her that he was having a hard time focusing because she was so sexy and that she needed to help him out. He cornered her in a trailer and made her touch him. She said that after less than 30 seconds he finished inside his pants. He then told her she did well. Later that day another producer said they didn't need her to work any longer and what they got from her for that episode was fine.

More from her tomorrow.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-3-her-time-as-tween.html

Are the allegations true? Will accusers come forward? Who is the producer?
Judging by how shitty those sources are and how vague it is, I'm guessing nothing concrete comes out for a long time, if ever... ;)

Not surprised. Those Disney kids come out fucked up in the end.

Back