A question concerning where you live.

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
The country and the state/province.
I ask you what, if anything is being done where you live to combat Islam? Or is it just being allowed to flourish?
Islam has no future for society...it's garbage
Yet it seems in some places politicians / government is almost bent on letting Islam come in and change/ruin everything. .....can I hear some positive things on processes being taken to combat/eliminate this problem.....France for example is banning public prayer....that's a step in the right direction shows they might be waking up.

I have a bacon welcome mat to ward them off.

Where I'm from nobody gives a shit about islam at all and it isn't a political issue. Peoples only interaction with muslims tends to be going down for a curry and BYOB at a local restaurant, or speaking to Ahmed in the marketing department about how his weekend was.

It must be a really hard life to spend time worrying about muslims constantly if this forum is anything to go by. The conclusion I've reached is that most posters on this forum are absolute pussyholes.

Most of the Muslims I've come into contact with and really gotten to know are pretty liberal and progressive. I live in Columbus, Ohio and it seems the second generation are pretty secular.
Yes I work with two Muslims they are both 22 and we discuss this subject a lot. Good men they are.

Most of the Muslims I've come into contact with and really gotten to know are pretty liberal and progressive. I live in Columbus, Ohio and it seems the second generation are pretty secular.

Taqqiya

Is it me or has RFs face gotten larger and the gif higher quality?

Not sure if it's necessary.
The one they had on Sherdog was removed. I have to scrap the rest of the internet now. But, it's not the same.

Where I'm from nobody gives a shit about islam at all and it isn't a political issue. Peoples only interaction with muslims tends to be going down for a curry and BYOB at a local restaurant, or speaking to Ahmed in the marketing department about how his weekend was.

It must be a really hard life to spend time worrying about muslims constantly if this forum is anything to go by. The conclusion I've reached is that most posters on this forum are absolute pussyholes.

Well that's good there's seemingly no acid attacks, mass rapes, stabbings, and bombing going on..people have the right to be concerned about potentially 160 million (if just 10 percent of Muslims) want to destroy western civilization

Well that's good there's seemingly no acid attacks, mass rapes, stabbings, and bombing going on..people have the right to be concerned about potentially 160 million (if just 10 percent of Muslims) want to destroy western civilization

So, you are saying 10% of all Muslims want to destroy the west? Bold claim.

Lol I had brought this topic up to the Muslims I speak with on Islam ...one of them in particular has been....different around me. Still a good enough guy to talk to but. It concerned me.

So, you are saying 10% of all Muslims want to destroy the west? Bold claim.

I said potentially. We have no answer to how many Muslims want to destroy the west but if.... Say if just even 10 percent did...well that's where 160 million comes from. I chose a very low number just to show...a lot of people.

There are always going to be challenges in terms of integration and assimilation. But hating muslims is not a coherent political plan, and the policy perscriptions of the far right fall apart on contact with the real world, hence why nobody votes for them.

There are always going to be challenges in terms of integration and assimilation. But hating muslims is not a coherent political plan, and the policy perscriptions of the far right fall apart on contact with the real world, hence why nobody votes for them.

Fair enough. Especially here in Canada with Trudeau cherry picking ISIS fighters for reintegration

I said potentially. We have no answer to how many Muslims want to destroy the west but if.... Say if just even 10 percent did...well that's where 160 million comes from. I chose a very low number just to show...a lot of people.

Well we have no answer to how many Christians,Buddhists, Sikhs,Jews,etc want to destroy the west either.

Lol I had brought this topic up to the Muslims I speak with on Islam ...one of them in particular has been....different around me. Still a good enough guy to talk to but. It concerned me.

It was a joke. The idea of some coordinated conspiracy being carried out by millions to lie as per some religion edict takes a lot of faith to believe.

Maybe the person you know is just a prick or doesn't like you?

My country has freedom of religion. If there were any attempts to 'combat Islam', I'd want the same to be done for all religions. The best way imo is through education and secularization as evidenced by the declining rates of religiosity seen in western Europe and North America. It just takes time, sometimes a while. You can pretty much see it for yourself in the younger generations of immigrants as they adapt and integrate especially if they were born here.

La ilaha illallah, you filthy heathen.

Nah. I'm half Eritrean and Japanese and these people have no need to convince me. Tnever pray or go to mosque, most drink and some even voted for Trump.

Screenshot_20171204-004924.png

Yea twas a joke

?1?

It was a joke. The idea of some coordinated conspiracy being carried out by millions to lie as per some religion edict takes a lot of faith to believe.

Maybe the person you know is just a prick or doesn't like you?

Again we discussed this. Far out as it is I think the strange look and slight change in tune is because he thinks I believe it. Which I dont. We are still friendly and they are very considerate guys always offering a coffee if there going that way on break etc.

Well we have no answer to how many Christians,Buddhists, Sikhs,Jews,etc want to destroy the west either.
True. This type of ideology/behavior is across the board but unfortunately Muslims are the biggest participants in it.

one of my closest friends is muslim and he's normal.

True. This type of ideology/behavior is across the board but unfortunately Muslims are the biggest participants in it.

94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. We need to find what group is committing 94% of these attacks and crack down on them as well.

Back