A rare pic from Conor vs Nate UFC 196

So Conor was indeed balding! The League of Hair Obsessed Sherbros was right all the time.

It was really cool to see McHale on Saturday. I had no idea he was a fan.

For a Celtics fan, that was a neat small thrill.

As far as McHale goes...if you thought Jon Jones had a long reach....

I've seen different numbers, but some have claimed his reach to be 96 inches.

Imagine getting jabbed by that.

Your spelling of "colourised" just gave me epilepsy.

You have absolutely butchered the word "colourised" so bad it gave me epilepsy.

So then I told wilKO: "This must have been the worst adversity of your life, but you need to brush it off and survive it! You have it in you, man!"

Proper 12 will never help him to be that big

Proper 12 will never help him to be that big

The way you carry / view yourself is ultimately a matter of your mentality. And, let me tell you, alcohol does all kind of weird things to your brain.

So, who knows...?

Diaz was huge in that fight..

Slh3nRY_d.jpg

Practically a LHW.
{<jordan}

The way you carry / view yourself is ultimately a matter of your mentality. And, let me tell you, alcohol does all kind of weird things to your brain.

So, who knows...?
Fuck alcohol and fuck Conor for trying to make us alcoholic no training boxing or kickboxing or MMA bums. People who reading this please do not go in that trap. You think you can drink little but 4 years from now your body will need more to be drunk then disease will come and then you will stop or die

Fuck alcohol and fuck Conor for trying to make us alcoholic no training boxing or kickboxing or MMA bums. People who reading this please do not go in that trap. You think you can drink little but 4 years from now your body will need more to be drunk then disease will come and then you will stop or die

Can't argue with facts! (As confusing as they may seem...)

Back