A rare pic from Conor vs Nate UFC 196

Yeah totally, hence my stating I scored the first fight a draw despite Floyd out landing him and his unbelievable connect percentage compared to Marcos' but sure.

Whatever helps you feel like you're doing anything other than embarrassing yourself here dude, keep fighting the good fight, just like George Chuvalo going the distance with Ali, your desire to stay in the fight despite getting your ass thoroughly kicked is inspiring and shows the heart of a misguided warrior, lol.
Ok

I'm not usually one to call people names but Jesus Christ dude, you really aren't to sharp are you?

I never disputed he fought not at 170 and the only one crying or emotionally invested here is you.

Mathematical fact 1- Conor is not "3x smaller" than Nate.

Mathematical fact 2- 13 fights above FW is more than 12 at FW and is certainly more then "a few fights outside of FW".

Are you going to stop making yourself look like a fool at some point here or are you really this oblivious?
Conor was 3 weight classes lower.

Deal with it.

Conor was 3 weight classes lower.

Deal with it.
Seriously dude... For the 15th time I've never disputed that.

Is reading comprehension really this much of a problem for you? I'm actually kind of starting to feel like a bully here since you are clearly mentally challenged so fuck it, you're totally right dude. 3 weight classes is exactly the same as 3x someone's size and 13 fights above 145 is not more than 12 fights at it and can totally be considered just "a few fights" out side FW.

Cheers dude, I'm no match for your incredible deduction skills and apologize for ever questioning you..... Lol

Seriously dude... For the 15th time I've never disputed that.

Is reading comprehension really this much of a problem for you? I'm actually kind of starting to feel like a bully here since you are clearly mentally challenged so fuck it, you're totally right dude. 3 weight classes is exactly the same as 3x someone's size and 13 fights above 145 is not more than 12 fights at it and can totally be considered just "a few fights" out side FW.

Cheers dude, I'm no match for your incredible deduction skills and apologize for ever questioning you..... Lol
It really not that big of a deal.

Conor meant he went up 3 weight classes, not that Nate was 800lbs and 15 feet tall.

Sorry if I upset you friend, I did not mean to.

It really not that big of a deal.

Conor meant he went up 3 weight classes, not that Nate was 800lbs and 15 feet tall.

Sorry if I upset you friend, I did not mean to.
Not the least bit upset dude, thanks though.

Back