A Sad Day

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looked at a college girl and thought to myself, "She looks like a kid." Instead of thinking she was a hot bitch to bang.

I don't like technology anymore. It's a hassle and annoying.

I don't like going places anymore. Traffic is annoying. Too many people are annoying. It's much nicer to just be at home.

All the macho crap doesn't really matter anymore. MMA, guns, law enforcement, military, etc. It doesn't interest me anymore.

Instead of a big house with fancy stuff I think I'd be just fine in a shack in the country with my family, dog, and an old beat up pickup truck.

Thank god I'm married with a family.

Am I really that old now?

You're sad because you're and adult and finally grown up? Talk about first world fucking problems...

You are NOT old. Just Grown. When you get Old you want to bang the college chick and have the lastest tech to make you feel young again. think kevin spacey in that American movie.

I feel like I'm getting pretty long in the tooth as well bro. But the day I can't look at a college girl and think about sticking my tongue in her ass may be the day I'll know I don't have long left in this world

Looked at a college girl and thought to myself, "She looks like a kid." Instead of thinking she was a hot bitch to bang.

All the macho crap doesn't really matter anymore. MMA, guns, law enforcement, military, etc. It doesn't interest me anymore.
Honestly sounds more like low T than anything else.

I don't like going places anymore. Traffic is annoying. Too many people are annoying. It's much nicer to just be at home.

Instead of a big house with fancy stuff I think I'd be just fine in a shack in the country with my family, dog, and an old beat up pickup truck.

It is indeed a sad day.

How old are you?

I’m 29 and feel old sometimes.

I still smash pussy but for how long? For how long?

Life sucks. You live it, it flies as time goes by and then you die and its all for nothing!

Gayest thing I've heard in a while. A long while.

Your T is lower the bottom of the Mariana Trench

you get to a point where you just say "how much money do i have to give you to leave me alone"

Even MMA? I demand an explanation!

I know what you are saying. Recently matched with a 18 year old on tinder that looked 16. When she asked if I could drive to pick her up from her dads house I had to check my priorities.

I feel like I'm getting pretty long in the tooth as well bro. But the day I can't look at a college girl and think about sticking my tongue in her ass may be the day I'll know I don't have long left in this world

<[analyzed}>

Only you, Zer! Only you! :)

I know what you are saying. Recently matched with a 18 year old on tinder that looked 16. When she asked if I could drive to pick her up from her dads house I had to check my priorities.
But did you do it?

Back