A WMMA is the Third Best Striker in the UFC

How exactly is Nate “two weight classes above him”? It was a lightweight vs a guy who was moving to lightweight. They were both lightweights who fought at welterweight. And Conor still had to cut weight for it

Oh my bad, all retardation aside, what I meant was......A GUY WHO HAS CONFIRMED HIMSELF THAT HE WALKS AROUND AT 200LBS and has a pretty reasonable height advantage. Does that fix your problem? I can promise you Conor does not walk around at 200lbs chief. But down play it however you must to help you live with your retarded bias. I'm here for you dweeb.

Oh my bad, all retardation aside, what I meant was......A GUY WHO HAS CONFIRMED HIMSELF THAT HE WALKS AROUND AT 200LBS and has a pretty reasonable height advantage. Does that fix your problem? I can promise you Conor does not walk around at 200lbs chief. But down play it however you must to help you live with your retarded bias. I'm here for you dweeb.
Tony and Khabib claim to walk around at close to 200 lbs, are they also unfairly big opponents for Conor?

This site is going full retard these days.

Lmao. She's not top 100. She's a woman. Every male on the roster would knock her stiff.
200.gif

Interesting tactic, ignore everything I said, and focus on one aspect of my comment, which I exaggerated to make a point. I like your style dweeb.
The only other thing you said was Nate got dropped 20 times, which he didn’t. So you twice oxagerrated and I’m in the wrong for not pulling you up on your first bullshit statement? Right okay

Tony and Khabib claim to walk around at close to 200 lbs, are they also unfairly big opponents for Conor?

Well if that's true, you got me there. I'm mostly arguing against the Conor bias tbh. Blind hatred isn't my thing.

The only other thing you said was Nate got dropped 20 times, which he didn’t. So you twice oxagerrated and I’m in the wrong for not pulling you up on your first bullshit statement? Right okay

What's oxaggerrated mean? Fucking dweeb.

Motivated Rumble was a headhunter and KILLER!!! honoroble mention???

Fuck off with that shit. The reach and height advantage Nate had over Conor was less than what Conor has had over basically every opponent he fought at featherweight. Dipshit

Fuck off with that shit. The reach and height advantage Nate had over Conor was less than what Conor has had over basically every opponent he fought at featherweight. Dipshit

Jesus Christ, listen dweeb, just because you hate Conor like every other wannabe scumbag patrolling these forums on a daily basis for the past 20 years thinking they know more about MMA than every other pond scum boot licker to grace us with their wisdom, doesn't change the facts of life.

Just because you SAY...as a worthless snot bubble pagan sun god worshiping trash can, that Conor is scared, or Conor is not a great fighter, or Conor this and Conor that...DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHIT TO NOBODY DWEEB.

Just letting you know.

Jesus Christ, listen dweeb, just because you hate Conor like every other wannabe scumbag patrolling these forums on a daily basis for the past 20 years thinking they know more about MMA than every other pond scum boot licker to grace us with their wisdom, doesn't change the facts of life.

Just because you SAY...as a worthless snot bubble pagan sun god worshiping trash can, that Conor is scared, or Conor is not a great fighter, or Conor this and Conor that...DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHIT TO NOBODY DWEEB.

Just letting you know.
I've not at any point said one single thing that you've just said I have. I actually like Conor. I wish he would fight. You need to grow the fuck up if you think anything you've just said is passable as an insult

Pfft! Let me show you the best strikers:

1. Andy Wang
2. Joe Riggs
3. CM Punk

What's oxaggerrated mean? Fucking dweeb.
Damn I’ll spell check next time I speak badly against your messiah. Why do you give such a shit about someone you don’t know? Genuine question. Please correct any other isssues I may have made in this post as well, much obliged xo

Damn I’ll spell check next time I speak badly against your messiah. Why do you give such a shit about someone you don’t know? Genuine question. Please correct any other isssues I may have made in this post as well, much obliged xo

You give us yellow belts a bad name.

No. I mean p4p. Every male in the UFC her weight would kill her. And a lot of guys out of the UFC too.
Right, any male UFC fighter would outstrike Rose Namajunas.

But any male HW would also outstrike almost any male BW. So when we discuss something that has a strong technique angle, like "who are the best strikers" we focus on technique and not just size and strength. So it isn't crazy to say something like 'TJ DIllashaw is a better striker than the Black Beast'. What we really mean is that Dillashaw has better striking technique, because we all know that Dillashaw would be very likely to be KOed if they fought due to the size and strength disadvantages.

I don't think it is in principle much different to factor out the size and strength advantages men possess over women and look at the technique of a fighter like Rose vs say a fighter like Khabib, even if we know she would lose very badly if they fought.

All that said, while Rose' technique is much improved, I wouldn't say she is anywhere near top three striker in MMA. Not even just in the women's divisions.

Please don't comment on this idiot's threads.

Back